MXS on 64 bit windows 7

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

MXS on 64 bit windows 7

Post by DankeKTM21 »

hey guys, ive bought a new pc, 64bits and windows 7, so, did mxs works on that kind of O.S? thank you guys!
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Re: MXS on 64 bit windows 7

Post by Vellu »

I have the same OS, and atleast for me MXS works perfectly :)
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
DankeKTM21

Post by DankeKTM21 »

good, and what about photoshop and all that small programs,,humm like..... photo converter, video converter.......etc... did they still works?

PD: I havent my new pc at home right now, it arrives next wednesday, do you guys reccomend me windows 7? because there is a winXP 64bit version too, im not sure wich one to choose :S
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

you should really just google some info about anything you ever have questions about.... im not sure why you wouldnt think it would work.

i doubt this game even supports anything to do with it since its still in open gl.

64 bit games/software allow for large amounts of memory to be recognized among other things if im correct.

but yes its fine.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

win7 x64
photoshop and all adobe programs in cs5 versions are native 64 bits now so you should be fine :)
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

I'm also on Win7 64-bit and everything runs smoothly. I love it
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
DankeKTM21

Post by DankeKTM21 »

well, ive got it, its just amazing. I can run Fear2 with full graphic settings :)
but, i found it kinda slow on the menus (opening folders, internet windows)
what you guys think it could be? (something on the bios could be wrong, since I have installed windows, drivers etc... for first time)
-6gb ram
-1tera space
-Gforce GTX400
-AMD phennom ii (dont remember last name)

well i dont think is my setup, or i hope because ive spent alot :cry:
Phoebe!

Post by Phoebe! »

DankeKTM21 wrote:well, ive got it, its just amazing. I can run Fear2 with full graphic settings :)
but, i found it kinda slow on the menus (opening folders, internet windows)
what you guys think it could be? (something on the bios could be wrong, since I have installed windows, drivers etc... for first time)
-6gb ram
-1tera space
-Gforce GTX400
-AMD phennom ii (dont remember last name)

well i dont think is my setup, or i hope because ive spent alot :cry:
mxer323 wrote:you should really just google some info about anything you ever have questions about....
toadsix
Team: Privateer

Post by toadsix »

Windows 7 64 bit also. I have had no problems with ANY app i've installed. MX Sim runs perfectly.

Quad 3.2 ghz
4 gig ram
GTS 250 card
Raid 0 7200 rpm drives(2)
Online #440 I'm the one in dead last.
sam-brinkley
Team: Pro Privateer

Post by sam-brinkley »

Yeah It does i have the same
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

when installing a 32-bit app there is really no difference between 64-bit OP and 32-bit OP.. since windows 64-bit also supports 32-bit.
and since a lot of people these days have either Vista or 7(they are basically the same, if something runs on vista it will run on 7 most likely) and there aren't many complaints yet, I would assume your chances of running MXS are pretty good :)

on the slow menus and folders thing, I dont really notice that. only when i have a but load of big avi files in a folder it might take some time to load all the files.
do you have all the updates etc. and not too many junk running in the back ground? :)
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares