Welcome!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Anonymous wrote:is there any way to make it so with lower stability you dont need to turn the other way to stand the bike up because in real life the bike kind of stands its self up out of corners you dont need to turn the other way out of a corner to be riding straight up and down lol
It actually is realistic, but it's not something you consciously think about when you're riding. But I can definitely make it stand up automatically at lower stabilty settings. How low do you think the self leveling should stay on? Would it be enough if it turns off at 60 instead of 80?

I'd kind of like to keep it off on the really low stability settings because it makes it almost impossible to scrub a jump.
also is there and forward and leaning back controls
Sorry no. It's something I'd like to put in eventually though.

Post by Guest »

Something new?
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Unless there are any more obvious things to fix, probably not until the full game is finished.
VRT_RIDEBLUE65
Team: Privateer

Hi JLV

Post by VRT_RIDEBLUE65 »

Hi JLV, who are you and do you have any knowlage of mcm1,mcm2, Twisted Dirt? I like what you have here!! Maybe I (we) can help??
Ride til ya drop
MX_Rider#46

Post by MX_Rider#46 »

hey jlv, im very impressed about what you are doing... maybe this is what mx hardcore fans, like me, are looking for!!!!

have u ever played mx vs atv unleashed for pc?

about your game, please can u make it possible for others build tracks for it?

i would like that, b4 u release mxsimulator, it could have better bikes sounds and be compatible with my usb control pad...

will it have online mode?

this is something i made for mx vs atv, so it could feel less arcade:
http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?c ... ks&id=1663

this is a track i build for it:
http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?c ... ks&id=1955

Post by Guest »

Does your RedBud replica look anything like this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hcrr3-EBoQI

I've made quite a few improvements since this video. If you would like I can tweak my RedBud track to work for this game. Everything is pretty close to scale including the jumps which means if this game is truely a sim everything should work pretty good. Let me know. Also I program for a living and would like to be involved in this game. Let me know if you could use any help.

Post by Guest »

any chance of this game coming out for mac?
Popopski

Post by Popopski »

Hello ! Your game is very goood ! I love your simulator mx and I wait new track

Sorry I am french and my english is very bad ...
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Hi guys, thanks for the interest. I just want to point out that this game is not going to be freeware. The web page doesn't make that very clear and I'm sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

who are you and do you have any knowlage of mcm1,mcm2, Twisted Dirt? I like what you have here!! Maybe I (we) can help??
Thanks. My name is Josh Vanderhoof, I've played mcm2 a little but haven't tried any of the others.
about your game, please can u make it possible for others build tracks for it?
I'll try to post some editing stuff soon.
i would like that, b4 u release mxsimulator, it could have better bikes sounds and be compatible with my usb control pad...
The bike sounds are very hard to get right. You can't just sample a real bike because the sound has to match the RPMS and throttle of the simulated motor. That means you have to synthesize it, which doesn't sound perfect either.

As fpr the USB pad, that is supposed to work now. In "Customize Controls" it is supposed to recognize gamepad buttons and joysticks when you set a key.
will it have online mode?
Once the single player game is finished that is the first thing I plan on doing.
Does your RedBud replica look anything like this?
That looks great! My version looks a lot like that, only the layout matches the 2007 national. The whoops go the other way and the layout on the other side is a little different too.
any chance of this game coming out for mac?
Sorry, not in the near future.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I had a problem w/ my usb gamepad also. As far as I can tell it doesn't like to read from the second device in the game controllers list. When I unplugged my wheel and the gamepad was the only device listed it worked fine. It read it find in the control setup menu, but when I'd load the track and try to race it would be dead. Possibly it was reading the wheel first, then the gamepad, so anything named the same, button 1, button 2 etc...would only read from the wheel?..im not sure I can look into it more if you'd like.

I plan on starting my own topic with what I think of the demo, gimme more time to ride first though!
quick

Post by quick »

Hey,
This game is incredible!
It would be awesome with som new tracks,(i can help) and nicer models. but right now, its awesome.

I have made some tracks for mva, check motocrossgamingforums.com for pics of new trakcs for mva. :)
greenmachine

i cant run this on ma comp

Post by greenmachine »

hey there, this game dosen't seem to like my computer, it keeps going all funny and slow, could you please tell me whats up with it as i luv this game!!!
MX_Rider#46

Post by MX_Rider#46 »

jlv, thx for answer all the questions... i managed to fix my usb pad and this time i enjoyed very much the gameplay... there is only 2 things, in my opinion, that could be improved: it's the cornering speed, we should be able to turn fast... and rider position control ability (lean forward and back)...

pls check this mva videos so u can have a idea:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4379623196

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8915527981

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9395655488

btw, if u get a chance you should try mx vs atv!!!

:wink:
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

Ok just so you know i just played the MXvsATV Untamed demo....and this game blows that game way the hell out of the water.....id pay 60+$ for this

Post by Guest »

i love this game its a change from mva i like it a ot id pay for it

anything i can help with e-mail me at Joe_sawler@hotmail.com