Nose Diving

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jshank148
Team: Privateer

Nose Diving

Post by jshank148 »

Hello All,

I have started playing the game about a week ago and am trying to stay off of the arcade physics. However, going over any jump is a 50/50 shot of landing the jump. Every time I go ever a jump with keeping on the throttle the front end just dives, even does that when pulling back on the handlebars. Is there something that I am missing?? Any help would be appreciated!

John 148
DM 119

Re: Nose Diving

Post by DM 119 »

At the very top of the jump when your about to come off the ground pull back!
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Try adjusting your Rider Mass Distribution higher and try using more throttle control, letting off some coming up the jump face then blipping throttle at the jump takeoff. Once you figure it out you will get to a point where it becomes second nature and you wont even think about it much.
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

JP37R wrote:Try adjusting your Rider Mass Distribution higher and try using more throttle control, letting off some coming up the jump face then blipping throttle at the jump takeoff. Once you figure it out you will get to a point where it becomes second nature and you wont even think about it much.
Banksy
Team: Privateer

Post by Banksy »

Release throttle and blip it and lean back when your front tire is at the lip. If you still fall
Release throttle lean forward and when front tire is at the lip blip the throttle and lean back/
crashreallyfast
Team: TwistMoto

Post by crashreallyfast »

raise your shock rebound dampining. because its dampining, raising it means their is less rebound. dont go to high tough, then it will not corner good.
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

try running your shock at something like this.
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

One really dumb mistake I used to make when I started playing: make sure you are standing up when you jump, and not sitting down.
darnified
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ProConnection BSD

Post by darnified »

Until you get better at jumping you should go with 100 spring rebound, and a really low fork rebound
Tyler Antonides
Co-Owner of ProConnection BSD Customs #195