VITAL MX MXS HATER

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
g-dub
Team: DUBMOTO/EKSBrand.com

VITAL MX MXS HATER

Post by g-dub »

check this out, i was looking on vital about a reflex thread and came across this..
Now the final Two MX titles.

1. Mx simulator PC. Uber Trash. It was a great attempt. Thanks for trying. But your game is trash. Breaking is crap. 9-10 your on your butt for no good reason when in real life you know you could complete a lap with the reflexing your doing. Turning is a god forgoten nightmare. Forget about it. The fact you have pull yourself to center is a neat idea in theory. Though with joysticks being so inaccurett in current place i think it's a DUMB move. Reflex had it smart here. How can you do a straight line and not flip on a joystick make it come back to center. This steering back to center crap is over rated as of yet because your engine is too sloppy and too slow. Over correction is nearly imposible to avoid. Being forced to turn up stability is almost nessacary to make so much as two laps without crashing. There are far to many presets. Im not a mechanic and never plan to be. Therefore i don't want 100 different ways to setup my bike for each track. Yes it's a simulator but now it's a primary game so act like it. Personally Reflex had it right in this respect. Lets let them tweak some, but keep it simple. You don't need to know how much Oil is in your forks or shock to ride successfully which makes sense in real life this is why i have a mechanic. The jumping is terrible. Landing is even worse. Crashing is inevitable even guys on there daily crash lapply or close to. THe learning curve is FAR to great to gain broad interest of many and bring newcomers who don't ride. Which is hurting the sport not helping it. Though it does have Real Bikes, and Real traCks which is Awesome. It doesn't have Reflex. But it does have lean and steer. But they are not separete making it highly confusing to the average joe. NOt to mention they also add a front brake and rear, plus shifting. Too much going on to use a regular controller for xbox even. I think they need to brush this game up a lot before I'd give it the win. Honestly my win goes to Reflex. It kills simulator in terms of rideablity and fun hours of actual game play that your not on the ground trying to be a master mechanic.

2. Xbox 360 Alive. TERRIBLE. Yes I bought it and yes i regret it. THey tried to Bold new Graphics MX vs ATV reflex and bombed totally!>. First off heres my con list.

1. No SX TRacks unless you pay to download them REALLY!? YOu call this a productive selling game? NO wonder it failed! Kids want to ride sx cause most don't get to in real life or can't. SO by not adding this it was a death sentence if you ask me. HOw are kids to follow their heros of SX? Like kids follow their heros of Football or Baseball or Basketball?
2. No Real licensed tracks whatsoever, no indoor tracks unless you pay, and no outdoor tracks that are licensed, and some you have to pay just to play online. "BomB." Terrible.!
3. Real Bikes if you pay for them as Down loadable content.? BOgus You should be able to acquire them through the game and earning points. Total rip off.!
4. PHysics SUCK! They are nothing like reflex. Close in Minute ways is best I could say. Other than that terrible.. I call it a wheelie game because your doing just that wheeling the entire game. You can't ride flat and make time. You have to be on the back wheel to make time. EVEN ON AI! ANd yes i can beat the game on expert. Not a challenge to me. But the physics suck! TOTALLY! Unrealistic AND CARTOONY AS HELL!
5. They focused so much on James Stewart being a black man in a white mans sport that they lost sight of the game. The game is Cartoony, lacks detail in the tracks. DOesn't have legit tracks at all, has some legit riders but they don't have legit stats, and jumping/ridding the tracks is made impossible by horrible track design. Compared to Reflex I would give this game a 4 to Reflex's 8.

Pro's? Real Riders. Reflex, ability to whip, and scrub. Graphics are good, and sounds more legit than reflex. Though other than these few pros the cons totally outweigh the PROS.

So in conclusion. When are they going to give MX a real chance? Huh developers, and nay sayers? How about you put the time into the game and really talking to people who ride before you just develop a game for us? That way they can even have part in it, and I don't just mean for endorsement value like James Stewarts game as I call ALive, or Jeremy MC's game.

Good luck all I firmly beleive unless we band together and do it ourselves we can forget MX games worth of crap.

I'll stick to reflex single player for now. With the occasional mx simulator to get angry and shut off the pc because it's that terrible.

Alpine-
http://www.EKSBRAND.com

Steam Name: G-DUB MX
JP37R
Team: JPR

Re: VITAL MX MXS HATER

Post by JP37R »

awww poor wittle guy...
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Sounds like everyone else that joins from console they get the Game or the demo and they expect to be pro in a day. Sounds like he played it for a day or two and rage quite. Typical console person.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Sounds like everyone else that joins from console they get the Game or the demo and they expect to be pro in a day. Sounds like he played it for a day or two and rage quite. Typical MvA console heroes.
fixed it...
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

mikez#411 wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:Sounds like everyone else that joins from console they get the Game or the demo and they expect to be pro in a day. Sounds like he played it for a day or two and rage quit. Typical MvA console heroes.
fixed it...
Fixed it...
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Didn't see that :cry:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Its cute he believes that a big publisher will listen to what he wants and carry through with his ideas. Even though the games subject is something close to us the amount of people that race compared to ride makes them cater to the people that ride. That's why I've been with MXS for so long. My mind is clouded and think that something like what that guy wants is going to happen, if it does then good for him but I don't have a console so it still doesn't involve me. I'll stick with JLV and his poop.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Mxs does feel like a broken game when you first start playing it though, especially after you've watched countless videos of other people on youtube riding like they're on rails yet you cant even ride in a straight line without crashing! I'm pretty sure a lot of people picked this game up or the demo version and then put it down again for a while before having another stab at it, I know that's what I did.

Once you get past that though it's incredible. I've had the game for over a year and I still play it every single day, it's just that good. I dont think I've ever played another game that (a) Has such a steep learning curve and (b) has kept me interested for so long. There is probably some correlation between those two factors.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Tottaly agree with Buddy, the other thing that keeps me interested in this game though is all the free stuff! I mean, you go on alive and think "ooh, that kit looks nice" then you go on it and its something stupid like £1.49!!
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

JT43 wrote:Tottaly agree with Buddy, the other thing that keeps me interested in this game though is all the free stuff! I mean, you go on alive and think "ooh, that kit looks nice" then you go on it and its something stupid like £1.49!!
Never releasing a skin again without making you and only you pay £1.49. :lol:

Someone post this: MXS was produced by one guy. How many people produced Reflex?
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Robert196 wrote:
Someone post this: MXS was produced by one guy. How many people produced Reflex?[/quote]

Very nicely put sir.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

MXS Disappointment. Get on it JLV! Get some flashy intro footage with some Skrillex rollin' and...BOOM!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
AUS_yzman
Team: AUS

Post by AUS_yzman »

He is entitled to his opinion and mxs isnt for everyone some ppl just like easy to learn games and havent got the patience/desire required to learn mxs . Imo its his loss as this game is the best mx sim by far.
scary155
Team: Privateer

Post by scary155 »

Cant please everybody I guess, I love the game cause of the real feel. Its hard as hell but that's the challenge of it. I sometimes i hate the game but that is the struggles of learning. I know once I get better the reward will be sweet!!