Anybody wanting ideas for tracks??

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
lluks252

Anybody wanting ideas for tracks??

Post by lluks252 »

It would be awesome if someone would make a local track from around here....http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3Psv-od8AOM (This is Euro Raceway) Its cool if not, just thought it was an idea
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Anybody wanting ideas for tracks??

Post by Pumaxcs »

just looks like abunch of sweepers and tables
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

did you not see the double/triple finish line jump?? & they have only 1 table top there I just figured that this track would be the easiest b/c its a helmet cam...I can give you other tracks but they aren't helmet cams
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

honestly i suck at reps... but im going to lorrettas so im gunna see if i can get a pic or drawing of it but im gunna need some modling help cause the board of everyone is crucial for lorrettas... but if you got other track i think it would be ok cause helmet cams just dont work for me
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

try going to this track's website, http://www.euroraceway.com/track1.gif, here is a picture of it, the triple on the upper right is where the finish line is
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

well then this looks like it could help all to much and ur in luck im doing a new track
MXS Cares
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

you sir, i can't thank you enough :D ...if you get bored with it or whatever, there is also a track called Archview MX, http://www.archviewmxpark.com/track1.jpg, and here is a video of Jason Husey #677, an A class rider w/ his pro license straight ripping it on this track, http://www.archviewmxpark.com/photos.htm, then click the helmet cam of Jason Hussey...it is your choice either one of these tracks are awesome
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I think we'll leave this Archview track to one of us pro's (no offense to you puma). There is just so much info available to make a good replica for it. Trouble is, I can't find the track on Google Earth? If you could find it for me, could you please put a placemark on it, then right click and 'Save Place As', and send the .kmz file to me. Cheers

EDIT- I found a map to the place on their website, I went there on google earth, but it must be a fairly new track as its no ther
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

lol...I'll try and get their address...5 mins later...5100 St. Clair Avenue, Washington Park, IL 62203...ya I checked google earth, the picture taken by the satellite must be old really old because the track has been there atleast 3 years...if you go to http://www.lachanceracing.com, he is a local "B" rider & he has all the local tracks marked on a google earth map, plus he has all of the tracks websites to the right side...any of the "pro track makers" feel free to make some of these tracks...also if you want to know what gear I'm in & where at in the gear on my 450, I can tell you that too
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

none taken DJ as soon as i saw that track i thought i would ruin it so one of you better people have fun XD

btw do you happen to have the address for this track cause the picture helped me some but it just gives me a layout i cant get the actual jumps and race track right
MXS Cares
cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Post by cpt_Slow »

http://maps.live.com/?v=2&sp=Point.qf27 ... &encType=1 I think that should be archview, switch to birdseye for more detail :D
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yeah it has it. Just a shame the image is on an angle
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

Just use the arial view to get the layout then use the bird's eye to see the jumps and such. This birds eye thing is awesome...I used arial view when I was making RedBud but birdseye view would have made it a lot easier.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Oh, didn't see that function. Thanks. BTW, i had a go of your Red bud. MVA textures just don't cut it :P
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

Yeah thats all we had for MVA...Oh well at least the disp map is damn close to the real thing...Once rider lean is implemented I think I'll finish it up.