How to run really high graphics

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: How to run really high graphics

Post by LKR47 »

Youd have to run sli or cross fire which would be more expensive than just getting on good gpu.
camillozockt
Team: Privateer

Post by camillozockt »

the game only uses 1 core of your cpu , as far as i know !! so you need a cpu with very much GHZ

CPU: AMD FX 8350 (8core with 4ghz)
GPU: R9 290 with 4GB
16GB DDR 3 Ram

Battlefield 4 is running over 100fps on ultra settings but i still can't run the track '' Renton MX '' over 30fps.
Glen Helen is working great ! I got the Ultra-Res-Objects and the high res version of the track and it runs at 70 fps online with 30 people.
i think a good cpu is more important but a good gpu also
Evojoeix

Post by Evojoeix »

The specs of the computer I was interested in are

CPU: i5 4570 (quad core 3.2ghz)
GPU: gtx 770 2gb
8gb 1600mhz ram
120gb ssd and 1tb hd

How high could I run the graphics on this setup. Let's say give me a number 1-10. With 1 being very low quality and 10 being highest quality

I'm leaning towards this PC because it's priced very well and seems to have good benchmarks.
At 1920x1080 resolution it benchmarked these fps:

Bioshock infinite - ultra setting- 84 fps
Battlefield 4- high setting- 91 fps
Titanfall- high setting- 89 fps
Crysis 3- high setting- 84 fps

Thanks for all the help guys
Evojoeix

Post by Evojoeix »

Forgot the motherboard....

It's an ASUS H81M-D/E Plus (Intel H81 Chipset) (MATX)
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

Evojoeix wrote:Thanks for the input. Maybe this is a dumb question but are two 2gb graphics cards, the same as running a 4 gb card? Like I said I'm not a computer expert by any means and this is my first gaming pc
No, if you run 2 cards in SLI or Crossfire for AMD the memory does not scale, the processing power and speed is increased but memory does not add up it remains whatever size one card is. As far as sim goes, this game only uses ONE GPU and ONE CPU core. as far as a good graphics card for this game you're going to want a 4gb card thats at least a 760 or higher, I'd recommend no less than a 770. Sure a 670 or 760 will do the job just fine but if you want to be able to run a 40 man gate maxed out WITH anti aliasing enabled in nvidia 3d settings for added graphical aesthetics that you see in good videos and such, however thats not needed. The specs you listed for the pc your interested in will run this game nicely, however if I were you I wouldn't go with a micro atx computer plus thats a really cheap motherboard, and thats one place where I wouldn't skimp out on. Whats your budget maybe I could help you out here?
Evojoeix

Post by Evojoeix »

My budget is about $1200(USA)

That computer was the best one I found for that price. I can't build one myself, as I really have no idea about computer building. So I'd need it built
Evojoeix

Post by Evojoeix »

The more I read, I see that running a 40 man gate oh high textures and such is going to take much more pc then I'm willing to spend.

So let's say I play a 40 man race on lower graphics but maybe want to race by myself on really high detailed tracks or maybe a couple friends. What kind of pc power would that take?
Evojoeix

Post by Evojoeix »

Also, I meant I would like to keep my budget around $1200.... A couple hundred over isn't a big deal as long as it gets me the proper performance
Evojoeix

Post by Evojoeix »

Flyinhigh.... I know what your saying about that motherboard for that pc but the one good thing is that the case this pc is in can use ATX form motherboards. So if need to upgrade to something more powerful, I'm not limited to the micro atx boards
Viriya

Post by Viriya »

This topic :roll:

The more you pay --> better computer. If you have an SSD and quality RAM and CPU, the biggest money sink should be your GFX. You want best graphics: buy the most expensive gfx you can afford, it is that simple. Don't expect to be blown away with highest graphics + it will be a pain in the ass to get ALL the skins that people are using :lol:.

It's a lot of money your paying for a new computer and I wouldn't use MX sim as a benchmark game. The beauty comes from user created content --> isn't optimized like in a game like Metro 2033 :wink:

Also if you play competitive you want to get to a fps of like 100 (games always feel more responsive) and it will always cost you in the beauty of games.