REV CRF copyright abuse (was: post your screen shots of MXSim)

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
mx4life

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by mx4life »

Tyskorn you have it. And you learned how to open safs from some French dude. Then he asked if I wanted the model and I said no. Sorry Ty but you know it's true
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

tyskorn wrote:I said you started it because I meant the fight in this topic.Not getting it into game.And I still don't see why you think I have it.You guys have no idea what I have and do not have.And I see that you guys sent it to knapp now seeing as he was wanting it twenty minutes ago,got on xFire and not has it. :roll:
okey thats just it, you are a ----!

not everyone on xfire has it, and besides lol knapp bike/messiah? LOL not, its the 450 that showtime did -.- you jumpy bag of beans, you always plaim the xfire dudes,
im in there and have nothing people on this forum couldnt have!!!!!!

so stop being a dick about it and reveal yourself to the community, you started it and you then must be the biggest dump ---- out here plaiming others for what you done.

sorry to use means words and bring this up, but this story happened while i was sleeping so i couldnt simple say what i want

ps. if tyskorn doesnt stop plaiming xfire i realy getting pissed...
Last edited by jlv on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed profanity
knapp21
Team: Privateer

Post by knapp21 »

tyskorn wrote:I said you started it because I meant the fight in this topic.Not getting it into game.And I still don't see why you think I have it.You guys have no idea what I have and do not have.And I see that you guys sent it to knapp now seeing as he was wanting it twenty minutes ago,got on xFire and not has it. :roll:
Are you kidding me? You are trying to put the blame on the people that gave it to me ? Quit acting GAY. You are sitting there acting like you wouldn't EVER download the 2010 CRF250R if it was offered to you. Sorry but I'm a huge motocross fan and I think the new 2010 crf's look amazing. I couldn't wait to ride them on MXS. Someone offered them to me on skype and I downloaded them who the hell cares. Alot of people have them obviously and i couldn't resist.
Those 2010's sure do have some power though!

Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

ou you have it now too-.-

you migth get some punishment, aswell as juan and other juans friends...
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Its all fun and games using stolen work. But its stupid behaviour like this thats fucks things up eventually.

You guys are seriously ------- retarded. Shit like this just prevents anyone decent from creating ---- for this game.

We've already seen good people quit. Giopanda for example. That dude Break would have been nice to have around. Theres no chance Messiah will make anything for this game now, and maybe even yFMX (he worked on some of those CRF skins). Heck, I'm not that keen to make anything anymore after some of the events lately. We'll see though.

Also. Just because its not from this game, doesn't mean you have the right to rip something from another and put it into this one. Some track objects come to mind...

Pull your heads in.

Later.
Last edited by jlv on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
knapp21

Post by knapp21 »

I'm gonna recieve punishment? I better not... I didn't know it was "stolen work" when it was offered to me. All I was told was that it was "private" when I downloaded it.
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

knapp21 wrote:I'm gonna recieve punishment? I better not... I didn't know it was "stolen work" when it was offered to me. All I was told was that it was "private" when I downloaded it.
dude its obvious that it is stolen does there is an release of the 10' crf250 NO!! So dont lie and just admit that you knew that is was stolen but you were so stupid to download it. This guys are really bad to this comunity :evil:
MessiaH

Post by MessiaH »

Well well..

I'll give those who are now sporting my CRF an ultimatum. You can make the following options;

A/ You get rid of the files that contain the CRF and wait patiently for Wilson's version without getting into trouble.

B/ You keep the files, and I'll get to the bottom of it finding you eventually and nailing you the cross with full legal support. As the creator of that model I have no problem of using the legal rights that come with it, and force them onto you.

(And just a reminder for people having selective memory about who did what; Using the model even though you KNOW it is wrong to do so, is just as wrong as being the cause of why this model is out in the open.)

Use you head, and do not drown this community in your stupidity.
MessiaH

Post by MessiaH »

Deadline is Saturday the 12th of July 2010.

Those who are guilty can e-mail me an confirmation that they have successfully removed the CRF files on the following address: John.vd.Lest@gmail.com
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

does this mean we wont see your model released for this game? (i dont even know if you ever were releasing it)

i dont mind if we dont since we get wilsons (if people wont ---- that up aswell)
but i just want to know are you leaving us too like gio did cause of this thing,
i see no real reason to leave, you have legal things to support if no one does what you told em....
Last edited by jlv on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

Oh i am so glad you posted Messiah, they were all laughing at the fact that they have your model and theres nothing you can do about it.
This made my day
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

is it me or does that model look like shit in this game?
in the shots knapp, posted the bike is blurry as hell.

i think ill just waite till wilson releases his model.
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

Duckstream wrote:ou you have it now too-.-

you migth get some punishment, aswell as juan and other juans friends...
I have it too, someone sent me it. And many guys on this forum have it too...
knapp21

Post by knapp21 »

Man I don't wanna go to jail for having a bike on MX SIMULATOR!!!! I better delete it now !!!!!!!!!!
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

How about this one,creators won't give any of this "private" crap to anyone?
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)