Important message for people wanting to race my races.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Important message for people wanting to race my races.

Post by Phathry25 »

First and foremost I'd like to say that I know I am an asshole. I do my best to be nice so people will come and race the races I run, but there's only so much I can do. I'm going to lay down some rules, if you can't follow these rules you will not be racing my races. I will be as fair as possible, however if you're an idiot on the forums, and all week on the servers, expect less slack to be given to yourself.

If you are in the server asking questions that are already answered on the forums, don't expect me to tell you the answer. If you want to race, take it seriously enough to at least know whats going on. If you're new you are more than welcomed to spectate for a week before trying your hand at racing, I will not remove spectators from the server, unless it's PMS.

My rules are simple:

Sign up on time - I will take sign ups until the time I join the server, usually 15-30 minutes before race time. If you don't sign up before I am in the server, you will not be racing. I hate to be such a hardass about it, but if I don't I'll spend too much time trying to get everything organized, and people will lose interest and quit.

Do not disconnect after the lineup check - If you disconnect after the lineup check, or in between races you will not be in the next race. Case in point, Tony left between 250B moto 1 and moto 2, when I restarted for moto 2 and muted the server he was now stuck in warmup without a voice. Once again, having to reset lineups just wastes everyone else's time, avoid it at all costs, as IMO it's rude to everyone else who is following the rules.

Do not chat during the races - Along with this I'd like to add, do not disconnect while the races are going on. If you need to reset the game for any reason please do it in between races. If you do the old disconnect then reconnect so my slot isn't muted trick, you will not be racing the rest of the night. If it's done after your races, say during the 250A motos, take the next week off. :) During the races includes up until the last person finishes. That's when I unmute the chat.

Never pass me during a race - If you do I'll perma ban you from the server instantaneously. :twisted:

To people on Ventrilo - I will avoid ventrilo at all costs during my races, I simply can't stand the constant pleas for unfair treatment for yourselves. I try my best to run these without bias, the last thing I need is you guys begging for me to do your dirty work.

To other marshall's/admins - Unless I ask for your assistance, please do not enter any server commands. If I neglect to lock the server, please, point it out to me, and I will fix it. Do not put yourself in the lineup, do not kick people that you feel are a nuisance, do not un mute yourself so you can bitch at someone.

Most importantly, thank you everyone for running my races. I try my best to keep things moving, however sometimes it becomes too much, lol. Thanks for dealing with my personality as best you can, I wouldn't blame you for cussing me out occasionally. I run these because they are fun for me to race in, not because I like dealing with all the idiots asking questions, and shack putting himself in races he doesn't belong in. As long as we can all work together to tip the scale towards fun for Phathry I'll keep running as many races as I can.

If anyone has any suggestions for something I can do better, other than not being an asshole, please leave a message here or feel free to PM me.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Important message for people wanting to race my races.

Post by yzmxer608 »

That's fine and all, but fun for phathry = cheese hats and beer.

Wheels has some work to do.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Shouldn't this be in the racing section?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

This is great and all, but 99% of the problems you have is because people don't read or have common sense; therefore, this won't help. Maybe next time.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

This eliminates the excuses. They can say them, I won't listen. :)
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Phathry wrote: To people on Ventrilo - I will avoid ventrilo at all costs during my races, I simply can't stand the constant pleas for unfair treatment for yourselves. I try my best to run these without bias, the last thing I need is you guys begging for me to do your dirty work.
Now you feel my pain :D Good luck, you'll always have headaches in the servers! See you at PMS hopefully
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

yeah sorry again for that disconnecting thing man...shit happens...my fault not yours...
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards