Graphics Card Help

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Bloomracing#15

Graphics Card Help

Post by Bloomracing#15 »

Ok so this is going to be a very stupid question for most of you on this forum....but i have a computer that cannot keep up with the newer versions of this game and would like to know what graphics card i need to keep the game running smooth. I dont know if this info helps but it lags when i play alone and it gets worse when i play online with more than um...lets say 8 people. I would like one that is not expensive(duh) and will get the job done. I dont play any other games on a computer so whatever the lowest card is that will keep this game running smooth is plenty. Again stupid question but i am not that great with computers. Slap an engine in front of me and i can rebuild it no problem but put a computer in my face and im scratching my head going wtf?
Dank_Vapours

Re: Graphics Card Help

Post by Dank_Vapours »

Gtx 460 / gtx560 will easily do it for about 140 quid. If you want cheaper.. gtx 275,. They're nvidia cards, on the ati side of things: 6870, 6850, 6950... between £100-£200. Personally, I recommend the nvidia cards..

"the only disadvantage on a two stroke would be between the seat and handlebars. the rider...

that usually is the case."
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Since you don't play other games I would recommend getting nVidia. The AMD cards seems to have memory leak problems with MXS.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
toadsix
Team: Privateer

Post by toadsix »

I have a Nvidia GTX 460 in my main box and have no problems at all.
I have a Nvidia GTS 250 as well and It runs MXS perfect. I recommend Nvidia. Spend as much as you can on a video card. It makes the game much better :)
Online #440 I'm the one in dead last.
Bloomracing#15

Post by Bloomracing#15 »

thanks everyone for your help. I have a computer with 3 PCI ports and 1 PCI express port. Im guessing PCI express is better? Also on newegg.com the have PCI express X1, PCI express X16,PCI express 2.0 X16, and PCI express 2.1 X16. Any idea which catagory i need? Im not going to reply because im going on vacation for a week so thanks in advance.