Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by Voutare »

With having the foot off the peg, you shouldn't be able to shift or use the rear brake either.

So, say when you dab, and you are below a certain angle where it's generally 'necessary' to put down your foot, you shouldn't be able to use whatever lever your foot can't reach.

So, that would pretty much make the double-tabletop on mooch not possible, because your left foot would be off the peg, and you can't shift through the corner.

And, it will make people rethink how they come into corners, if they already have their foot down on a right hander.

This is how the feet should be, in my oppinion: If you are standing, you will never put your foot down, ever. No matter what angle. If you are sitting, it should have degrees for where it will be put down. What degree I don't know. I'd say somewhere around 65*, if 90 is vertical.

ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

I just hope that JLV has a new rider model that uses one mesh with the boots, goggles, and helmet being seperate and the hands and feet using either mount points or hinges this would be amazing because then you could add rider animations as well as tricks not that we need them but it would add to the game. If he made a single mesh skinning would be a dream, and not too mention we would have a rider to go with these amazing looking bikes, cause right now its kind of like a stick figure on a lamborghini. Plus with a better rider model i think JLV would see a slight sales increase because the MVA crowd would probably come aboard.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I was discussing FMX with DJ last night actually, and I was thinking, right now this game goes only for the hardcore racers, right? So, why not put in FMX, and make it unique in it's own way? Then hardcore FMXers would be here too, and generally most people buy mx videogames to do 'sick tricks', so it would really help everyone out if it was added, but of course ban excessive tricks from races, and everything that is racing oriented. (Nac-nacs, heelclickers would be allowed, because everyone does those at some point in a race.) :D
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

Voutare wrote:I was discussing FMX with DJ last night actually, and I was thinking, right now this game goes only for the hardcore racers, right? So, why not put in FMX, and make it unique in it's own way? Then hardcore FMXers would be here too, and generally most people buy mx videogames to do 'sick tricks', so it would really help everyone out if it was added, but of course ban excessive tricks from races, and everything that is racing oriented. (Nac-nacs, heelclickers would be allowed, because everyone does those at some point in a race.) :D
Not gonna lie pal, first time i come across the finish line in this game with a win theres a good chance im pullin something special over that finish line jump.

But seriously with a single rider mesh instead of all the seperate ones, people could animate their own tricks using their favorite modeling program.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

well... i just wanted to kno if i could do the MX45 mva huck... i didnt mean this in depth lol
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Voutare wrote: And, it will make people rethink how they come into corners, if they already have their foot down on a right hander.
80% of the people who play this probably have enough trouble coming into corners already
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

i kno i make up some of that
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

I may be the only one who feels this way but as much as I want the game to progress, I like the game exactly how it is. You don't just get a bunch of kids coming in and become amazing the first time they try it, I like the fact the game actually has a learning curve that requires a lot of practice to get good. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I don't want the game to get any easier.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

i dont think rider lean will make it become as eay as your thinking itll be
jlv wants this game to be the exact oppostie of mva so im sure there still be the same physics with just some bonuses
MXS Cares
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Having a rider place his foot down doesn't need to actually effect anything, any more than just a visual thing, to pull people in who are idiots who want graphics.

I actually didn't like this game because I wouldn't come off the bike, or my feet don't come off. Now, I don't care, but I'm not like most people, who won't give it a second try.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

im all for moving foward in the visual department but honestly im happy i just want a better looking rider than has mobility... and then maybe just maybe big boy bikes
MXS Cares
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

How about a track editor that is seperate from the game. Like MVA has
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Having a seperate editor is a waste of space. I personally like it like this because it's much easier to use than any other out of game one. Press tab and you can play, press tab again and you can edit. Rather than going through all the gay shit of saving, then loading the game to test it, then loading the track, etc.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

mx4life wrote:How about a track editor that is seperate from the game. Like MVA has
This is not mva, this is MXS. However, I think it would be awesome if the editor was able to reload a texture file while in game. Meaning, let's say I don't like a tex I just made, I minimize the game, change it in photoshop, maximize the game, hit some button and the new texture is loaded in place of the old one.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

i dont see why you people that like the mva editor complain... use it then when you wanna test it save it convert it then test itll be just the same except the extra step (or maybe you dont even have to convert it)
MXS Cares