***************TO ALL CREATORS***************

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Tom cortvriendt

Re: ***************TO ALL CREATORS***************

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

so bought all that just for mxs? :roll:
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

YzJarne_196 wrote:Bunch of steaming horse shit
Would any one miss this clown?

I propose if no one pipes up by Monday he gets the hammer
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

Bro, I'm sure 75% of all who reads this thinks I'm right. Go ahead and say to me what was not true of what I said? Good luck
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

I think all creators should put a 1 month hold on fresh public releases as a penalty for YzJarne_196 posting this topic.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Really no point in expressing your opinion. The community will never change for the better. Why? Because we have ass hole creators like me and selfish ignorant people like you. Saf extractor will end here with the new snapshot anyway, the way I look at it after all the ripping, the majority will probably want there work now secured after having to experience people like you ripping their hard work. So I guess you can say you rippers fucked your selfs on that one huh?

Your $42 you pay are for the game, the stock tracks, stock models, and a reg key for online. NOT for all the downloadable content, not our problem your to lazy, or not motivated to make it yourself. Downloadable content is not jlv's problem, neither is the community, he has a game to work on, but banning you would be a good help.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

YzJarne_196 wrote:Like most of the community, I get pretty much pissed when someone shows off his new gear or skin or whatever in the screenshots topic. That basically isn't the problem, the problem is that most of us "normal" people will never get those good looking new things. But we payed just as much as everyone else. So after all this bragging and showing off, you get people excited, eh? So you smart skinners and modelers release them as a team pack. Fine, All we have to do is throw them in the saf extractor that got released a couple of weeks ago. Oh and I wouldn't regret opening .safs knowing that this whole community is full of selfish retards.

And then you guys are like:

HAHA that's because you got everyone fired up to ride with those good looking gear you were showing off with!!!

For example:

+Fcrew has like all the 2014 Shift gear

+Everyone knew Andy Hack had the 2013 kawasaki model, also used by Team Splitfire, and how many times did it get
ripped? right...

+The 2014 TLD gear

+TLD helmets

+6D helmets

+............

So I suggest:
- Or nobody brags with their new stuff
- Or when something gets released, release everything so there is nothing to rip!

Don't get me wrong JLV, this game is by far the best motocross game. The only game I never get bored of. But it's becoming more and more of a joke.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

What if we just don't release anything again? Would that make everything better?
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
bc45

Post by bc45 »

Robert196 wrote:What if we just don't release anything again? Would that make everything better?
hahahaha I wish I could "like" posts :lol:
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Facebook @baileycroommusic

Instagram @baileycroommusic

YouTube @baileycroommusic
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

Flo made the shift stuff, but he's on Fcrew
Andy hack is on split fire
TLD helmets are actually released
6D helmets are made by intrinzic

If you think about it all this stuff is made by someone on a team so they keep it to themselves until the end of a season so they can have the best stuff and even though it looks finished it's most likely not, creators like to make sure every little detail is perfect, at least I do. You really just have to be patient and wait for that person to release the gear or just make it yourself.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Robert196 wrote:What if we just don't release anything again? Would that make everything better?
We? You use we like you're one of the creators in question....
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

m121c wrote:Really no point in expressing your opinion. The community will never change for the better. Why? Because we have ass hole creators like me and selfish ignorant people like you. Saf extractor will end here with the new snapshot anyway, the way I look at it after all the ripping, the majority will probably want there work now secured after having to experience people like you ripping their hard work. So I guess you can say you rippers fucked your selfs on that one huh?
Your $42 you pay are for the game, the stock tracks, stock models, and a reg key for online. NOT for all the downloadable content, not our problem your to lazy, or not motivated to make it yourself. Downloadable content is not jlv's problem, neither is the community, he has a game to work on, but banning you would be a good help.
Why ban me? Because I made this topic? Because i express my opinion? No. And definetely not because I rip stuff because I don't do it. If you read my post again you will see i said I WOULD do it, not that i actually do it. You can't get evidence of it anyway. Looks like my topic is a bit misunderstood by most people LOL.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Waaambulance is working over time lately for people like OP and Mason. Truthfully I wish they would all just go away if its such a big deal.
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

m121c wrote:Really no point in expressing your opinion. The community will never change for the better. Why? Because we have ass hole creators like me and selfish ignorant people like you. Saf extractor will end here with the new snapshot anyway, the way I look at it after all the ripping, the majority will probably want there work now secured after having to experience people like you ripping their hard work. So I guess you can say you rippers fucked your selfs on that one huh?

Haha banning for his opinion :lol: :lol: Are you drunk?
12th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

TheDude wrote: Haha banning for his opinion
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
geecomonster
Team: Privateer

Post by geecomonster »

I agree for 50% off his post, its true most off the time its anoying when you look true the Screenschots topic and see all this great stuff but on the other hand when you see it
you know on the end off the season it will be released (most of the stuff not all) and that give's you something to look forward to and the day you can get your hands on the stuff its
like you feel a young again that gets his christmas presents :lol: , i've tryed to make stuff by my own but i know i cant model, i can skin a bit but not like most of the top creators so i
got over it that i just have to wait till it will be released if its not then i just have to live with it. I'm just happy with what i get. But the last year its really crazy how people act on these
forums most of the time something gets released and the first trollers are there to ask for the .PSD and then they wonder that creators dont release anything anymore !
I'm happy with everything that gets released and everybody needs to do that, asking people to not post screenshots anymore with their stuff in it is crazy. . . . . Just be patient guys !