***************TO ALL CREATORS***************

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
YzJarne_196

***************TO ALL CREATORS***************

Post by YzJarne_196 »

Like most of the community, I get pretty much pissed when someone shows off his new gear or skin or whatever in the screenshots topic. That basically isn't the problem, the problem is that most of us "normal" people will never get those good looking new things. But we payed just as much as everyone else. So after all this bragging and showing off, you get people excited, eh? So you smart skinners and modelers release them as a team pack. Fine, All we have to do is throw them in the saf extractor that got released a couple of weeks ago. Oh and I wouldn't regret opening .safs knowing that this whole community is full of selfish retards.

And then you guys are like:

HAHA that's because you got everyone fired up to ride with those good looking gear you were showing off with!!!

For example:

+Fcrew has like all the 2014 Shift gear

+Everyone knew Andy Hack had the 2013 kawasaki model, also used by Team Splitfire, and how many times did it get
ripped? right...

+The 2014 TLD gear

+TLD helmets

+6D helmets

+............

So I suggest:
- Or nobody brags with their new stuff
- Or when something gets released, release everything so there is nothing to rip!

Don't get me wrong JLV, this game is by far the best motocross game. The only game I never get bored of. But it's becoming more and more of a joke.
mikez#411

Re: ***************TO ALL CREATORS***************

Post by mikez#411 »

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

It's pretty s**** to see all those great gears/skins in the making and realising that we'll never get to use them, and when they get released they're in a teampack.
This just leads to opening safs, just as much as not releasing any templates.

And if you create something cool wich you aren't gonna release, don't tease us with it.

I have respect for all the top creators and It's nice that you guys make all these cool stuffs for free while there were some issues in the past (with all the ripping) but this shouldn't stop you from making and releasing all these cool things. It just proofs that people like your stuff, else they wouldn't rip it.
maxamus363

Post by maxamus363 »

ive made some of the shift 2014 gear and i am going to release it on my 500th post with the psd.
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

mikez#411 wrote:+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

It's pretty s**** to see all those great gears/skins in the making and realising that we'll never get to use them, and when they get released they're in a teampack.
This just leads to opening safs, just as much as not releasing any templates.

And if you create something cool wich you aren't gonna release, don't tease us with it.

I have respect for all the top creators and It's nice that you guys make all these cool stuffs for free while there were some issues in the past (with all the ripping) but this shouldn't stop you from making and releasing all these cool things. It just proofs that people like your stuff, else they wouldn't rip it.
+99999999999999999999999999999999999999
12th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

maxamus363 wrote:ive made some of the shift 2014 gear and i am going to release it on my 500th post with the psd.
Oh cool, I'll force you to post 3 more times then! :D
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

mikez#411 wrote:
maxamus363 wrote:ive made some of the shift 2014 gear and i am going to release it on my 500th post with the psd.
Oh cool, I'll force you to post 3 more times then! :D
Ok post now 3things!
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

YzJarne_196 wrote:Like most of the community, I get pretty much pissed when someone shows off his new gear or skin or whatever in the screenshots topic. That basically isn't the problem, the problem is that most of us "normal" people will never get those good looking new things. But we payed just as much as everyone else. So after all this bragging and showing off, you get people excited, eh? So you smart skinners and modelers release them as a team pack. Fine, All we have to do is throw them in the saf extractor that got released a couple of weeks ago. Oh and I wouldn't regret opening .safs knowing that this whole community is full of selfish retards.

And then you guys are like:

HAHA that's because you got everyone fired up to ride with those good looking gear you were showing off with!!!

For example:

+Fcrew has like all the 2014 Shift gear

+Everyone knew Andy Hack had the 2013 kawasaki model, also used by Team Splitfire, and how many times did it get
ripped? right...

+The 2014 TLD gear

+TLD helmets

+6D helmets

+............

So I suggest:
- Or nobody brags with their new stuff
- Or when something gets released, release everything so there is nothing to rip!

Don't get me wrong JLV, this game is by far the best motocross game. The only game I never get bored of. But it's becoming more and more of a joke.
While suggestions like this have already been made in 2 other topics, You post something like this. Whining about how they choose to release stuff or not release it. I agree to the extent that if everything they made is released with a template and such, the ripping would end. But it is their work. They can do what they please with it when they choose to do so. But to have an attitude of entitlement is full on retard. If you want top notch stuff for free, including Obj and template, then start making the stuff yourself, or stfu and be happy with what you get. It's guys like you that have ruined most hope the rest of us have for getting anything from the creators. You payed for the game, not all the great content that is made. So how can you call them selfish retards? You exemplify a SELFISH RETARD! SO YOU SIR NEED TO FUCK OFF! Learn to do it yourself!
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

Gideon#67 wrote:While suggestions like this have already been made in 2 other topics, You post something like this. Whining about how they choose to release stuff or not release it. I agree to the extent that if everything they made is released with a template and such, the ripping would end. But it is their work. They can do what they please with it when they choose to do so. But to have an attitude of entitlement is full on retard. If you want top notch stuff for free, including Obj and template, then start making the stuff yourself, or stfu and be happy with what you get. It's guys like you that have ruined most hope the rest of us have for getting anything from the creators. You payed for the game, not all the great content that is made. So how can you call them selfish retards? You exemplify a SELFISH RETARD! SO YOU SIR NEED TO FUCK OFF! Learn to do it yourself!
k.
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

Lets make the 2014 gears in 5 minutes... :roll:
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

this is why the community is full of rippers and such. it's because kids like you truly believe that you are entitled to every damn model and skin that is ever made. if you want the newest models and skins then learn how to make them like the rest of had to.

smh to this community
Donate if you like My Creations
maxamus363

Post by maxamus363 »

YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

maxamus363 wrote:2014 shift strike stuff by me
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24882
You are the man
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

YzJarne_196 wrote:
maxamus363 wrote:2014 shift strike stuff by me
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24882
You are the man
+1
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

YzJarne_196 wrote:But we payed just as much as everyone else.
If you payed just as much as me for Photoshop and 3ds max and payed just as much time and effort learning to make stuff you should (in theory) have kwl stuff to.
Hi
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Boblob801 wrote:
YzJarne_196 wrote:But we payed just as much as everyone else.
If you payed just as much as me for Photoshop and 3ds max and payed just as much time and effort learning to make stuff you should (in theory) have kwl stuff to.
/thread
Donate if you like My Creations