Business Proposal

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
j&kracing
Team: J&K Racing

Business Proposal

Post by j&kracing »

I've got some server hosting software I've been developing with a friend / business partner for about 4-5 months now and all of a sudden he decides that he's to busy to continue and pretty much just leaves me hanging.

I'm looking for someone else who has the servers available to put the software in effect. I will need to setup some JSON stuff on the servers which will be a set back but everything I'm bringing to the table I developed and is rightfully mine to do whatever I want with. So with that being said is there anyone out there that has some servers at their disposal (real servers not just a server account hosting) either that they rent or own and preferably has some programming ability?

I can show you what I have and already asked JLV for permission awhile back. It's a shame we were set to start accepting pre-registrations any day now and beta within the month. I've put some hard work into the software and I even have a landing page with some payment setup to go along with the UI i've developed to make mxserver more user friendly.

This is not trash work and I'm not looking for someone who isn't prepared to finish. It shouldn't take much longer, but I have to recreate the server setup it was designed for so I'm not sure on a exact timeline.

Let me know. thanks
j&kracing
Team: J&K Racing

Re: Business Proposal

Post by j&kracing »

disregard.