Laggy still?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
tyrm85

Laggy still?

Post by tyrm85 »

Whats up guys I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX650 1GB. And when I first installed it and its drivers, MX Sim played great. One day I went to go play and it lags even with graphics on medium to low settings. I got the recent driver update for it as well. I'm lost. What could it be? I seriously don't think Sim takes that much to play......
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
DouglasRoyal
Team: Privateer

Re: Laggy still?

Post by DouglasRoyal »

It's possible your new driver update isn't fully compatible. Re-download the previous version and see if that fixed the issue.
DouglasRoyal
"batallions of riot police with rubber bullet kisses, baton courtesy, service with a smile." :)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It's likely that you're just on a more demanding track than before, too. With only 1GB of vRAM and a 650, it's not unlikely that you're meeting the full capacity of your GPU. What kind of processor are you running?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

How slow is it going? Just a little slow or is it a software rendering slideshow? What does it say under driver info in the graphics/sound setup menu?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Make sure vsync is turned off. For some reason it lags it out like crazy.
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

My V-sync was on. THANK YOU! It's fixed now
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.