shocked is an understatement

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
moorin

shocked is an understatement

Post by moorin »

well long time no post, many of the veterans on here might remember me, use to race the old series where we had to upload demo's, started a team, basically got pissed off with the noobs on here and only played offline and downloaded the new models and tracks, been awhile since i was last on here but man have things got fucked up. of course when a new motocross game becomes global every young "bubba" wanna be and their dog wants the game, without realising that this game was suppose to be a simulation and the forum a community. i have been having a scroll through seeing what ive missed and tbh ive missed jack shit. noobs, petty arguments, people taking and giving back shoddy under par work. i hope things can be improved as this game is THE motocross game and JLV is my gaming hero because without this game motocross wouldnt of been anywhere near as good to play on any other console. well rant over have fun controlling the noobs and ill be sat back on the side lines waiting for some order to be restored.
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
chuey352

Re: shocked is an understatement

Post by chuey352 »

i mean...ii think were doing pretty good with new models and skins. jlv even made the entire supercross series with the help of others. ya. there are many many noobs on here that have absolutely no appreciation for nothing. but doesnt every game and community have that? since youve been gone there have been sooo many updates and snapshots.
-rider improvement and movement.
-online multiplayer.
-the KTM models.
-a butt load of awesome tracks made by various people.
-shaders.
the only direction we can go is forward with jlv and the team.
and instead of just kicking it back and watching things be made, how about you help out. its better than nothing. like you said. kids make shitty skins and tracks. but at least they try. they're giving back in a way.
i hope you didnt take this the wrong way.
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
moorin

Post by moorin »

no i havnt took this the wrong way im not a teenager with too much ego. i will help out with skinning and try my hand at tracks again when i find time but working long shifts at work at the min so this has to take a back seat, i would love to give back to the community and help out where i can, i cant model but if someone could point me in the right direction id give it a try. anything happen with the mxon? i tried organising it ages ago but it was far too complicated but now we can race online i reckon it could be a goer.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Sweendoggy ran mxon last year, for the DRS though I don't think it was online.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

It was online, it was held at St Jean. I was the in the 125 class for Canada.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Yep,I was in the 125 class for USA.Me and Puma had a nice battle for the first couple laps.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

I remember you.

Honestly, the best way to make this game awesome is to never play online. I honestly haven't been online since 3 weeks after it came out. I prefer to just ride on my own anyway. And of course stop in on the forums once and a while to see how everything is going.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

moorin wrote:no i havnt took this the wrong way im not a teenager with too much ego. i will help out with skinning and try my hand at tracks again when i find time but working long shifts at work at the min so this has to take a back seat, i would love to give back to the community and help out where i can, i cant model but if someone could point me in the right direction id give it a try. anything happen with the mxon? i tried organising it ages ago but it was far too complicated but now we can race online i reckon it could be a goer.
thats more the attitude. instead of bashing on the whole game, then just sitting out again, why dont you help us out and make some good stuff?
Prologue

Post by Prologue »

:roll: Big deal. I agree with adhk.
JohnnyMac
Team: Privateer

Post by JohnnyMac »

moorin wrote:i have been having a scroll through seeing what ive missed and tbh ive missed jack shit. ... well rant over have fun controlling the noobs and ill be sat back on the side lines waiting for some order to be restored.
Yeah I guess that whole thing with the ENTIRE 2010 supercross season being raced online in MXS is just jack shit too? :roll:

So your solution to whatever drama your talking about is to leave again? Im probably oldest guy in mxs and I skip the drama and still have fun racing online. Problem solved! You dont like drama, then hang out with mature gamers. Dont like drama on forums, IGNORE those you dont like to read about, or better yet, move on.

One thing I see is that part of the problem is attitudes like yours. Noob this, noob that. Why dont you check that attitude at the door next time you visit. That can be your contribution to the solution. :idea:
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Yo moorin! long time no see eh? Hows it goin? I still rock those pink and green kawis from time to time! haha
moorin

Post by moorin »

am doing good thanks mx4life, just chilling at home because ive broken my wrist, started to get more updated on the new bikes, tracks atc and thinks ill just play offline, does anyone still do those races where you upload your demo or is that old shit now? like everyone says ill just ignore them not like ill meet any of you anyways. gunna start some photoshop work when i dont have to use the mouse with my wrong hand and see if i can shake the cob webs off. and omg just remembered them retro kawis.... madness lol
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

DRS championship just started the first round. you can still sign up although you'll have to start on the second row, since all 40 gates for round 1 are already full.

http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/viewforum.php?f=9
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

moorin wrote:am doing good thanks mx4life, just chilling at home because ive broken my wrist, started to get more updated on the new bikes, tracks atc and thinks ill just play offline, does anyone still do those races where you upload your demo or is that old shit now? like everyone says ill just ignore them not like ill meet any of you anyways. gunna start some photoshop work when i dont have to use the mouse with my wrong hand and see if i can shake the cob webs off. and omg just remembered them retro kawis.... madness lol
That sucks about your wrist. and thows kawis....frikkin awesome. GOON SQUAD OUT!
doubledragoncc

Post by doubledragoncc »

Hey JohnnyMac, if your older than its a miracle dude, I'm 46 and still at it lol. This is to the lot that bitch about the noob and such, I'm a noob, been playing bike games since the C64, built my first controller back then too, but to MXS I am new, but I am trying to give as much as I can, nobody else has bothered to design and build a controller for us so I am, us NOOBS aint all bad and if they are young, be an example and dont bitch, try and help, it dont cost dick to be nice, even if you think, Its only a noob, WHERE did you start? AND What were YOU? Think about it guys. stop bitchin and just be nice, thats all it takes. Just enjoy the sim.