Hey You French People

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
MXF_ATOC-x111
Team: Privateer

Re: Hey You French People

Post by MXF_ATOC-x111 »

ddmx wrote:yeah, those french fuckers over there have been opening saf's and ripping for a while now. ekswaad showed me a long time ago.

You disappoint me a lot ddmx, I thought that you were a little more intelligent :?
chris465

Post by chris465 »

MXF_ATOC-x111 wrote:
ddmx wrote:yeah, those french fuckers over there have been opening saf's and ripping for a while now. ekswaad showed me a long time ago.

You disappoint me a lot ddmx, I thought that you were a little more intelligent :?
Finally someone realises that it was ddmx that made the derogatory comment not DJ. How hard is it to ask for permission rather than steal stuff?
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Post by Ashes »

DJ wrote:I'll agree as well, that redbull skin does look really good, as does the gear. But as I said, I rather that he would have contacted me about it, if he was -that- urgent to make a skin, I would have thrown in under the template.

And if people want to skin the model, they can. But they can make the whole thing from scratch. If they want to use my hard work, they are doing things my way. I want to stop the bad skins from being released, and release the good skins in packs so people aren't missing skins.

But after all this ordeal, I might change my game plan. If people want a YZF skin, they can send me their skin, I'll throw it under the template, and they can release it. Once there are enough skins made (like over five or something), I'll release them as a larger pack, which people who missed the single skin releases will most likely download.
I think what you are trying to do (keeping the number of rubbish skins released down) is admirable, but I just think you are giving yourself a lot of work (and who is really gonna thank you???)

I only download the skins I actually wanna use. If people wanna make junk, then so be it.
I just think that often times (& I'm not saying this is the case with you) - skin / template makers are after credit more than anything else.
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Post by Ashes »

Sorry just to add.

I feel anyone is well within their rights to ask that other play by their rules, when using that creators work.

If DJ want's to do things the way he states - it's his to do with as he pleases.

All I'm saying is that I see things differently
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

I just gonna throw it out there to atoc and cobra.. you two guys i did not expect to give the thumbs up when they showed the screenshots of the ripped yzf.. though that you atleast wouldn't have give the thumbs up and maybe told him that its bad.. or tell DJ that some/someone has ripped his bike.. i was really supriced by that..
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Oh yeah. I was a little intrigued about what flyeurboy meant here (this is before I called them out)
c'est juste sur un screen les autres sont bien violet !

Sinon aucun copyright © Officiel donc Ripped à fond !!!!!

moi je marche comme sa !
which translates to
it's just a screen on the other are purple!

If any copyright © Official Ripped therefore thoroughly !!!!!

I walk like her!
which doesnt make any sense, but the words "copyright" and "official ripped" certainly stand out.
leponk
Team: Privateer

Post by leponk »

I'm really hungry to see this!
PFF.
I always said at all the people who ripped some part than they suck, they're shiit, and all.
I'm Belgian, so french if you want, and i NEVER ripped some part, some bike, some gear, etc!

So, you can say all you want about french people WHO SUCK, but not about all!
I'm not a batards, i hope it's clear.

Message francais : coco, fleur boy, etc, tout les cons qui ripp, arretez vos connerie, et le mongol qui a dit "pas de copyright officiel donc rippé a fond" , je sais pas qui c'est mais c'est un bon con!!

Translate ; Cocow, flyeurboy, etc, all the fool who ripp, stop your shit, and the big sucker who said "no official cophyright so ripped all", i don't know who is it, but it's a reall sucker!
MXF_Marv
Team: HRC

Post by MXF_Marv »

I agree with Leponk

Thanks fuckers like cocow or flyeurboy who give to others a good vision of us :)
1st on Man-On-Man Tournament.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Whatver about copyright it doesn't matter. The fact is, these people ripping open .saf's (or any other secure file) with the intention of stealing material are non-creative lazy jerkoffs, especially when the creator (DJ) gives any skin creator an avenue to submit graphics to be added into packages. It's not so much a copyright issue that gets creators mad as it is a RESPECT issue and respecting their wishes when it comes to using their work or parts of it.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

toonys66 wrote:hey please, i am french and i don t do these kind of things!! so it s not because some french are doing this that all french are fuckers!!!
so now every time an american is ripping a skin (which happen few time now) should i come to the forum and write american fucker also!! i show respect to everyone so i like respect too! don t just put all eggs in the same basket!! write name... but nationality hasn t got to do anything in this subject!!! hope it s clear enough!!!
sorry toonsy, in my head this is how i meant it: "Those french people over there that are doing the ripping." I know how it sounded, but that's what I meant.
mxf_cobra wrote:Do you know all french people are stupids ? it's so anoying... man, some american, some african, some brithish, ... ect, are stupids too !

Ok they ripped some parts, it's not good at all. ok, But some guys here did the same thing. So stop to call all french like stupid guys. i had some problem online with people who can't stand french people because my english is not verry good... it's fucking anoying... americans think i'm a kid or something like that, when i'm 20 or atoc +40... tsss

I disagree with people who care about nationality. it's not because you are a x nationality that you'r better that a z nationality.

anti-Semitism you know ?
Damn, I really messed up. Sorry cobra.
MXF_ATOC-x111 wrote:
Sorry atoc.
leponk wrote:I'm really hungry to see this!
PFF.
I always said at all the people who ripped some part than they suck, they're shiit, and all.
I'm Belgian, so french if you want, and i NEVER ripped some part, some bike, some gear, etc!

So, you can say all you want about french people WHO SUCK, but not about all!
I'm not a batards, i hope it's clear.

Message francais : coco, fleur boy, etc, tout les cons qui ripp, arretez vos connerie, et le mongol qui a dit "pas de copyright officiel donc rippé a fond" , je sais pas qui c'est mais c'est un bon con!!

Translate ; Cocow, flyeurboy, etc, all the fool who ripp, stop your shit, and the big sucker who said "no official cophyright so ripped all", i don't know who is it, but it's a reall sucker!
sorry leponk.
MXF_Marv wrote:I agree with Leponk

Thanks fuckers like cocow or flyeurboy who give to others a good vision of us :)
sorry marv

and i apologize to any other french mxer that doesn't rip, that was offended by my comment.
flyeurboy

Post by flyeurboy »

Ah but you have not see this bike

and this bike

and this bike

and this bike

the rinaldi bike was not create to a french man !!

If you have create template they was no ripped !

I'am not the creator of this bike but i was just ripped the motor of the bike
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Everything but the graphics on those bikes is ripped.
chris465

Post by chris465 »

It's really too bad that some asshat did those bikes this way. Because they look awesome! Too bad he could not do things in a proper manner.
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

Thanks DDMx.

You, everybody can take a look to the topic on mxforum.be http://www.mxforum.be/topic/17454-scree ... e__st__270

the 2 guys are pissed of by all others. like here when someone do bad thing. So i apologize for this "frenchs" guys, they will not be the same thing in the futur . But, god, stop to generalise the bad guys and the others. I can't stand that way of be, and i hope it will never happen again.

I'm sorry for the english. i do all i can to make it better.

Cobra.
Mx-Cocow #5
Team: CKR

Post by Mx-Cocow #5 »

I'm sorry guys, but i just take some screenshot with the gear and the bike here, but i don't realised them. It's not my creation, so i'm sorry for that but i'm not the responsible.