Hey You French People

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DJ99X

Hey You French People

Post by DJ99X »

WTF IS THIS, SERIOUSLY?

http://www.mxforum.be/topic/17454-scree ... e__st__270

http://www.mxforum.be/topic/17454-scree ... e__st__255

If you want skins made for the YZF, you do not rip it. You can send your skins to me which can be released in my next pack.

Just because you are on another forum doesn't mean that I will never find out.
ddmx

Re: Hey You French People

Post by ddmx »

yeah, those french fuckers over there have been opening saf's and ripping for a while now. ekswaad showed me a long time ago.
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

hey please, i am french and i don t do these kind of things!! so it s not because some french are doing this that all french are fuckers!!!
so now every time an american is ripping a skin (which happen few time now) should i come to the forum and write american fucker also!! i show respect to everyone so i like respect too! don t just put all eggs in the same basket!! write name... but nationality hasn t got to do anything in this subject!!! hope it s clear enough!!!
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

lol stupid frogs, CSI Australia strikes again..
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'm pinning it on French people in general, because all of this is happening on a French forum, and none of the people on the forum give a shit that it has been ripped, or have even alerted me of the fact that it has been ripped.

This is exactly why I did not give mx cocow a beta of that YZF. Everyone on that french board would have had it in 5 minutes.
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

sorry but i dont have all these skins! i understand the statement of your work and waiting for good pack!! it s what i do and like this everyone is got great skins... (even if the one they made i must admit are quite nice but i understand your point)
i go on these french forum yeah but i just play this game for fun and i m not going to start playing the police and the robber and who is doing what in france, italia, japan or afghanistan!
so again show respect to french (or at least some) because this is not a story of nationality!
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

toonys66 wrote:sorry but i dont have all these skins! i understand the statement of your work and waiting for good pack!! it s what i do and like this everyone is got great skins... (even if the one they made i must admit are quite nice but i understand your point)
i go on these french forum yeah but i just play this game for fun and i m not going to start playing the police and the robber and who is doing what in france, italia, japan or afghanistan!
so again show respect to french (or at least some) because this is not a story of nationality!
And you as you are, are not french as a nationality. So stop taking it personally aye.
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Post by Ashes »

Gotta give it to whoever made the redbull skinn tho - looks pretty sweet.
I must be honest - I don't get the deal with keeping a model with only certain skins etc - if ppl wanna skin the model - let them. Honestly don't get it.

I've got my fire suite on
NortyKTM#147

Post by NortyKTM#147 »

Hmmm, it seems that everything on that forum has been re-realeased from over here. Why don't they just use this forum and translate it to French?
You Race In The Mud And Rain, You Train In The Mud And Rain
Shadow wrote:mxsim forums, where people argue over the most insignificant things 'till their heads explode
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'll agree as well, that redbull skin does look really good, as does the gear. But as I said, I rather that he would have contacted me about it, if he was -that- urgent to make a skin, I would have thrown in under the template.

And if people want to skin the model, they can. But they can make the whole thing from scratch. If they want to use my hard work, they are doing things my way. I want to stop the bad skins from being released, and release the good skins in packs so people aren't missing skins.

But after all this ordeal, I might change my game plan. If people want a YZF skin, they can send me their skin, I'll throw it under the template, and they can release it. Once there are enough skins made (like over five or something), I'll release them as a larger pack, which people who missed the single skin releases will most likely download.
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

Do you know all french people are stupids ? it's so anoying... man, some american, some african, some brithish, ... ect, are stupids too !

Ok they ripped some parts, it's not good at all. ok, But some guys here did the same thing. So stop to call all french like stupid guys. i had some problem online with people who can't stand french people because my english is not verry good... it's fucking anoying... americans think i'm a kid or something like that, when i'm 20 or atoc +40... tsss

I disagree with people who care about nationality. it's not because you are a x nationality that you'r better that a z nationality.

anti-Semitism you know ?
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

thank you cobra!!!!!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

This thread was aimed at the French MXS Forum, not at France the nationality. You cannot disagree that 90% of the members on that forum are French, so I think it is fair for me to generalise that forum as 'French People'.

I have had people tell me that this very game was spread illegally in that forum, and before keys were required, most members on that forum were running an illegal version of the game. I have heard of other things being spread through there. And now people on that forum are ripping stuff from my YZF saf. Do you know why it is safed? Because I don't want people using/tampering with its contents!
But some guys here did the same thing
I have not seen any evidence yet of anyone other than members of the French forum ripping my YZF.
Cobra

Post by Cobra »

Mxforum.BE --> belgium. about 60% of french, 40% of belgium.

first: Stop smoke the weed, we haven't illegal mxs on the forum. we had an old demo that's all.

after: man, stop speacking wrong about mxforum.be... Wow 2 guys riped and that's the end of the world... look here the number of idiot on this forum, and come on mxforum too see the relevance of the topic, the maturity of the guys ect. Here the average is 14 years...

Don't make a statement because 2 guys ripped. i can say exactly the same thing here...
Cobra

Post by Cobra »

Mxforum.BE --> belgium. about 60% of french, 40% of belgium.

first: Stop smoke the weed, we haven't illegal mxs on the forum. we had an old demo that's all.

after: man, stop speacking wrong about mxforum.be... Wow 2 guys riped and that's the end of the world... look here the number of idiot on this forum, and come on mxforum too see the relevance of the topic, the maturity of the guys ect. Here the average is 14 years...

Don't make a statement because 2 guys ripped. i can say exactly the same thing here...