Control Setup (VIDEO)

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Lucas.715
Team: Privateer

Control Setup (VIDEO)

Post by Lucas.715 »

hey guys ... i'm here to show my newest video ..

is a easy way for new guys to configurate your controls ... maybe i can help to another guys that have some problems with your own config ... so ...

hope you like it and....comment pleaseee hahaha :P

http://www.vimeo.com/12483945
Kawasakis

Re: Control Setup (VIDEO)

Post by Kawasakis »

Few guys asked me to do video when i'm playing with keybord,should i do it?............
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

livefast259
Crushed Dissenter
Team: WHITE TRASH

Post by livefast259 »

To Kawasakis: yes man..that will be awesome..i play with keyboard too and i like your style when you riding MXS..maybe..if you agree it will be cool if you can advice as your setup..not your personal only approximate your if its possible..Thanks man i think that can help me and a lot of other gays that are new or average rider to be better and more good rider..more fun..! (i am ćzech,so sorry my english)
Lucas.715

Post by Lucas.715 »

haha...sure kawa... wll be good if you make this ...

just to help some new guys ... we was new in a day ... so ... xD

why dont help they hehe...
Prologue

Post by Prologue »

Why don't you use the analog triggers for something analog? I have mine set to clutch on the left, front brake on the right. If you have them set as L1 and R1 you don't get a range to operate in, they are just on or off (at least not in any drivers I've seen).
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

Lucas are you black? no offence jw because i cant read your country.... Indian, pakistan, portugese, dubai where???
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

Brazillian buddy! 8)
Finesse Supersports
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

Mmmm Brazilians lol..... Ladies are nicely tanned and shaved all the time same with normal people i guess. italian ladies are ok.... Tanned all the way, but not black no offence,
Red619

Post by Red619 »

Keegan M wrote:Mmmm Brazilians lol..... Ladies are nicely tanned and shaved all the time same with normal people i guess. italian ladies are ok.... Tanned all the way, but not black no offence,
What on earth are you taling about? You lost me at mmmm..... :roll: :?
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

Red619 wrote:
Keegan M wrote:Mmmm Brazilians lol..... Ladies are nicely tanned and shaved all the time same with normal people i guess. italian ladies are ok.... Tanned all the way, but not black no offence,
What on earth are you taling about? You lost me at mmmm..... :roll: :?
come to brazil and you will see what we are talking about hahaha
Finesse Supersports
FMXIAN
Team: Star Island Motors

Post by FMXIAN »

livefast259 wrote:Thanks man i think that can help me and a lot of other gays that are new or average rider to be better and more good rider..more fun..!
Am I the only one who noticed this? lmfao XD
Four Wheels Move the Body, Two Wheels Move the Soul.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

lol , im sure u don know anything bout brazil , you shoul come here to check wat we got :)
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
knapp21

Post by knapp21 »

That seems pretty complex lucas. I like just using (on the xbox 360) RT as throttle, LT as both brakes. LB as clutch. left stick as lean forward, backward; turn left , right. Y is upshift and A is downsift. X is sitdab. I think this is alot simpler.
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

FactoryBR21 wrote:
lol , im sure u don know anything bout brazil , you shoul come here to check wat we got :)
Someday :P :lol:
Lucas.715

Post by Lucas.715 »

knapp21 wrote:That seems pretty complex lucas. I like just using (on the xbox 360) RT as throttle, LT as both brakes. LB as clutch. left stick as lean forward, backward; turn left , right. Y is upshift and A is downsift. X is sitdab. I think this is alot simpler.

i'm dont know knapp... i ever used a ps3 controller so... you know i'm accustomed :P ...