REV CRF copyright abuse (was: post your screen shots of MXSim)

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by Mbutler183 »

Dont get me wrong, yes juan has the model but he has only had it since 1-2 weeks ago.
This has been going on forever - http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... 36#p114736
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

Mitch you have the model. Enough said.
Garasaki wrote: So, look there, Jones provided useful feedback!!
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

Atown_Ottowa wrote:Mitch you had the model. Enough said.
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

Still, you had it, I HAD it, we all HAD it, your just as much to blame.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

Atown_Ottowa wrote:Still, you had it, I HAD it, we all HAD it, your just as much to blame.
But i didnt go around posting shots of it basically laughing at messiahs face, which is pretty low.
Yesterday all of you were laughing in the xfire chat and james being his dumbass self was saying "IF YOU DONT POST PICS OF MESSIAHS BIKE YOUR A PUSSY"
(mxer323)
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

Thats between you two, I am just saying don't talk down to us like you never had the model.
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

Juan is the numb 1 brazilian ripper! I've never seen nothing like this! So my advice is, do not send your stuff, possible he and his other friend will rip it..
Finesse Supersports
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Mitch, you were the first ever person to screenshot the bike and show it to messiah..
only one to win something real from the game!
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

Jones221 wrote:Mitch, you were the first ever person to screenshot the bike and show it to messiah..
To prove that its out there and ddmx lied when he said he kept it to himself. I havent posted multiple screenshots in this thread to piss messiah off or laugh at the fact that i have the model.
I deleted the model a while back.
MessiaH
Team: Privateer

Post by MessiaH »

So far I've received 6 e-mails concerned about the CRF. Hopefully others will just be as smart, seeing the list of people involved has only become longer and longer..

And no, I'm not going to inform you on who is on this list. The people who have made their hands filthy know who they are, and they know what to do.

E-mail deadline stands till 12th of July 2010. John.vd.lest@gmail.com

mxbiker wrote:is it me or does that model look like shit in this game?
in the shots knapp, posted the bike is blurry as hell.
Correctly seen. It's just evidence that shows the model and textures we're taken out (ripped) of REV's content. All textures for REV are in DXT format, this format forms pixel clusters. Due to these clusters the textures loose their "crisp" and sharpness.
Nybrok wrote:How about this one,creators won't give any of this "private" crap to anyone?
We did not give this model out to anyone. The only person from the REV team that had possession over the model inside MX Simulator was yFMX for the purpose of testing it with Normal mapping.

All the screenshots posted here with the CRF. Are CRF's taken out (ripped) of REV's content. There for obtained illegally.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

MessiaH wrote:So far I've received 6 e-mails concerned about the CRF. Hopefully others will just be as smart, seeing the list of people involved has only become longer and longer..

And no, I'm not going to inform you on who is on this list. The people who have made their hands filthy know who they are, and they know what to do.

E-mail deadline stands till 12th of July 2010. John.vd.lest@gmail.com

mxbiker wrote:is it me or does that model look like shit in this game?
in the shots knapp, posted the bike is blurry as hell.
Correctly seen. It's just evidence that shows the model and textures we're taken out (ripped) of REV's content. All textures for REV are in DXT format, this format forms pixel clusters. Due to these clusters the textures loose their "crisp" and sharpness.
Nybrok wrote:How about this one,creators won't give any of this "private" crap to anyone?
We did not give this model out to anyone. The only person from the REV team that had possession over the model inside MX Simulator was yFMX for the purpose of testing it with Normal mapping.

All the screenshots posted here with the CRF. Are CRF's taken out (ripped) of REV's content. There for obtained illegally.

Here's the cold hard facts about this entire ordeal that few others seem to acknowledge or understand.

1. I converted the model from it's format in MVA to a format for MXS. Original intention was my personal use only.
2. After mild pressure in xfire chats I passed around the model to 5 or less people, ON MY OWN ACCORD, I did not have to do this, but I chose to. Peer pressure can be ignored, I chose not to
3. A certain someone did not get the model from me and chose to go to Messiah personally about it, out of greed and jealousy. Right decision, but not for the right reasons
4. The whole ordeal magnified, I owned up to my actions, and advised all owners to delete the files and further insist no screenshots be taken
5. People, including myself, didn't delete the files and screenshots got taken
6. Here we are again, due to passing it around, screenshots taken, greed, and jealousy

The next step would be to delete the files forever from your computer, and if not face some sort of punishment, whether it be legal or whatever.
Obviously, only running the model offline is an easy avoidance of the matter. So only people with honest morals will truly deal with the issue.

Personally, I feel like issues like this within gaming communities are inevitable, it's just that on a small scale such as mxs they seem like MUCH MUCH bigger ordeals.

I don't believe a millionaire counts his pennies.
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

WILSONATV wrote:
DJ wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I read that it was ripped from MVA. It was not the creators that handed it out.

And to people who arent worried about Messiahs threats? How about JLV permanently bans your key? Be aware that it is possible to find out which model you are running...
Maybe you guys should check over at the french forums...

what forum? if it's mxforum, you need a brain, it's no way that Juan or guys who send it are in mxforum. the only picture on the forum about a crf is one flyeurboy : i asked him, and it was an american who give he this model (not the messiah ) one month ago if flyeurboy send him his new gear.

So damn stop this shit and let mxforum out of this story.

thanks bulter to agree this thing.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

mxf_cobra wrote:
WILSONATV wrote:
DJ wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I read that it was ripped from MVA. It was not the creators that handed it out.

And to people who arent worried about Messiahs threats? How about JLV permanently bans your key? Be aware that it is possible to find out which model you are running...
Maybe you guys should check over at the french forums...

what forum? if it's mxforum, you need a brain, it's no way that Juan or guys who send it are in mxforum. the only picture on the forum about a crf is one flyeurboy : i asked him, and it was an american who give he this model (not the messiah ) one month ago if flyeurboy send him his new gear.

So damn stop this shit and let mxforum out of this story.

thanks bulter to agree this thing.
Well I heard it was posted on mxf from a second hand source, I looked but found nothing.
But I pm'd messiah the link to bike uploaded by a jpablo357.
Ask wilson about that link, and he too knows it was uploaded by a jpablo357.
The link has obviously been tooken down do to juan not wanting to be introuble.
I dont even have the model, thats the funny thing..
only one to win something real from the game!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

You guys were pretty stupid posting pics of the bike,you knew that you gonna be in trouble and shit like that.
Who pm'ed messiah is stupid too kinda..
Yes,i have that bike,but i dont use it as you know,just for looking how sick it is lol. You know who send me it.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

Jones221 wrote: Well I heard it was posted on mxf from a second hand source, I looked but found nothing.
But I pm'd messiah the link to bike uploaded by a jpablo357.
Ask wilson about that link, and he too knows it was uploaded by a jpablo357.
The link has obviously been tooken down do to juan not wanting to be introuble.
I dont even have the model, thats the funny thing..
Yeah those pictures you posted riding it with your number was another jones221?