***When a Mac Book version?!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Matteo 19

***When a Mac Book version?!

Post by Matteo 19 »

hi all.i get a new Mac book pro 15''. how can i install MXS.? thanks a lot for you answers! :D
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: ***When a Mac Book version?!

Post by Wahlamt »

Matteo 19 wrote:hi all.i get a new Mac book pro 15''. how can i install MXS.? thanks a lot for you answers! :D
Hi! Do you know what crossover is? Anyway, it´s a emulator from windows to mac (or linux) and dowload that (http://www.codeweavers.com/products/ the one to the left) (Crossover games gives u 7 day free trial when normal crossover gives you 30 days free trial).

Install crossover, than open it. Now you go to the bar up on the screen and press "configure", that install software. First choose, Other application, that should you select an installer, choose the normal windows exe file. (here on mac you have everything in the same folder). Than create a new bottle thats named "MXS" and click on Proceed (or ok or what it stands).

Wait a little bit than will mxs start automaticly.

For easier launch; Click on "Programs", then rin command. You choose "MXS" in "Choose bottle", and than you choose the windows exe file in command. Than click on " Save to programs menu", wait a little bit, that finder till show up. Click on cancel, click on programs again and there will your MS Simulator be :)

Note, always close it by click on quit, otherwise your changes wont be saved.

Hope it helped, otherwise write your question in this thread or send me a pm.

//Wahlmat
zipper63
Team: WLG

Post by zipper63 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Matteo 19 wrote:hi all.i get a new Mac book pro 15''. how can i install MXS.? thanks a lot for you answers! :D
Hi! Do you know what crossover is? Anyway, it´s a emulator from windows to mac (or linux) and dowload that (http://www.codeweavers.com/products/ the one to the left) (Crossover games gives u 7 day free trial when normal crossover gives you 30 days free trial).

Install crossover, than open it. Now you go to the bar up on the screen and press "configure", that install software. First choose, Other application, that should you select an installer, choose the normal windows exe file. (here on mac you have everything in the same folder). Than create a new bottle thats named "MXS" and click on Proceed (or ok or what it stands).

For easier launch; Click on "Programs", then rin command. You choose "MXS" in "Choose bottle", and than you choose the windows exe file in command. Than click on " Save to programs menu", wait a little bit, that finder till show up. Click on cancel, click on programs again and there will your MS Simulator be :)

//Wahlmat
Also, theres patches, just watch youtube :)
remdog

Post by remdog »

Wahlamt wrote:

//Wahlmat
haha nice to see someone actually read my tutorial on how to get mxs on your mac. look just a word of unsatisfaction, since cross over games is heavily cpu extensive
it means that you cant run the same graphics settings as on the pc so you will have to lower them just a tad to bring the fps up to normal.