Fans Thaughts A1 sx ( real life )

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ShackAttack12

Re: Fans Thaughts A1 sx ( real life )

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Holy shit Jeff, can you please use proper grammar if you are going to write a fricken book on these forums? I'm getting a headache while simply trying to find structure in what you are writing.

BTW, you are coming off as very arrogant right now; just attacking anyone who has a difference of opinion. Personal attacks (calling people names, etc) do not make your point more valid. If anything, your point becomes less valid once you display immaturity like that.

I love Stewart; he has completely changed the style of this sport. However, Mr.Two has a point. Stewart can be 25% faster than everyone on the track all the time, but when it comes down to statistics, the numbers don't prove that. Lap times don't win championships.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

shack your from what I hear are the last person to talk about arrogant, I am the farthest thing from arrogant, It seems when newer ppl state there own opinions it gets bashed and judged more like they don't know what there talking about which is B.S But Yea I was a bit upset when I typed that, so sorry about that. but My point was valid, He posted toward ppl commenting about CP calling him a bitch,then Two comes in talking like he is his freakin PR agent or something, telling others they are wrong this, and that. BUT when I say something to him about villy, or anything, about how stewart was showing better skills, he jumps down my shit about HGH and stuff that has no valid point. I don't see any where that Mr. Two said anything about stewart could be faster here or there, none of us are stewart or villy or anyone, we play a video game,and talk shit on a forum. If he can talk to someone like he is a boss, than so can anyone else simple as that, like I said I was done with it before don't bring it back up please... Opinions are like ass holes everyone has one...
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

How about these facts. Villopoto was the first person to beat James Stewart when he doesn't fall and that was his first 450 SX win. How about he has now done it 3 times and is still the only one.

Reed also brought up a good point in Kickstarts 2. Reed is known as the guy who wins when his competitors are out. Dungey wins the SX and MX titles while three( Reed, Stewart, Villopoto) of his top competitors were out. What was Dungey know as, the guy who can win with no competition? No, he is know as the next leader in our sport because he did it in his rookie year, against who?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

^Read this you kids :lol:
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:shack your from what I hear are the last person to talk about arrogant, I am the farthest thing from arrogant, It seems when newer ppl state there own opinions it gets bashed and judged more like they don't know what there talking about which is B.S But Yea I was a bit upset when I typed that, so sorry about that. but My point was valid, He posted toward ppl commenting about CP calling him a bitch,then Two comes in talking like he is his freakin PR agent or something, telling others they are wrong this, and that. BUT when I say something to him about villy, or anything, about how stewart was showing better skills, he jumps down my shit about HGH and stuff that has no valid point. I don't see any where that Mr. Two said anything about stewart could be faster here or there, none of us are stewart or villy or anyone, we play a video game,and talk shit on a forum. If he can talk to someone like he is a boss, than so can anyone else simple as that, like I said I was done with it before don't bring it back up please... Opinions are like ass holes everyone has one...
LOL I'd love to know who thinks I'm arrogant. :roll:

About being a new person on these forums and being bashed...Yes, on these forums (and most, in fact) you will be bashed if you act immature and arrogant, and can't even complete a proper sentence and use proper grammar while writing 500 word essays to get a simple point across. This goes for anyone, not just newbies.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

Shackattack: Certified asshole and part time english teacher. Watzz good?
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:shack your from what I hear are the last person to talk about arrogant, I am the farthest thing from arrogant, It seems when newer ppl state there own opinions it gets bashed and judged more like they don't know what there talking about which is B.S But Yea I was a bit upset when I typed that, so sorry about that. but My point was valid, He posted toward ppl commenting about CP calling him a bitch,then Two comes in talking like he is his freakin PR agent or something, telling others they are wrong this, and that. BUT when I say something to him about villy, or anything, about how stewart was showing better skills, he jumps down my shit about HGH and stuff that has no valid point. I don't see any where that Mr. Two said anything about stewart could be faster here or there, none of us are stewart or villy or anyone, we play a video game,and talk shit on a forum. If he can talk to someone like he is a boss, than so can anyone else simple as that, like I said I was done with it before don't bring it back up please... Opinions are like ass holes everyone has one...
holy crap dude. learn to write... is english your native language?
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

dude do u know how to leave shit alone my god, that was over like what around 6 hours ago, why don't you STFU.. and drop the subject it's over already... unless your tying get on someone's dick now or something. You seem to repeat same things other's have already said?
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:just because you don't answer statements toward you yet, slide around the issue at hand is rather pathetic
What did he not answer?
------------
motoxjeff#7 wrote:I never insinuated that you use HGH
motoxjeff#7 wrote:I don't give a shit about HGH in sx or mx, seeing as you still have to twist the throttle, and ride on the edge to compete against the comp these days, HGH won't make you grow more balls, unless you know from experience...

------------
motoxjeff#7 wrote:that it was rather dumb for you to comment on HGH when not one sould has said anything to that matter
He said it's why he doesn't like Villopoto, how is that any different than why you think Stewart is the fastest man on the planet because he went 24-0 and has 2 SX titles?
motoxjeff#7 wrote:dude do u know how to leave shit alone my god, that was over like what around 6 hours ago, why don't you STFU.. and drop the subject it's over already... unless your tying get on someone's dick now or something. You seem to repeat same things other's have already said?
6 hours ago isn't long, especially when he didn't see it until he posted.
------------
motoxjeff#7 wrote:Opinions are like ass holes everyone has one...
Pumaxcs wrote:How about these facts. Villopoto was the first person to beat James Stewart when he doesn't fall and that was his first 450 SX win. How about he has now done it 3 times and is still the only one.

Reed also brought up a good point in Kickstarts 2. Reed is known as the guy who wins when his competitors are out. Dungey wins the SX and MX titles while three( Reed, Stewart, Villopoto) of his top competitors were out. What was Dungey know as, the guy who can win with no competition? No, he is know as the next leader in our sport because he did it in his rookie year, against who?
motoxjeff#7 wrote:and drop the subject it's over already... unless your tying get on someone's dick now or something.
Woah, what happened to everyone having opinions?
------------
As far as who I agree with, I like good racing and don't especially dislike any of the riders. Let the racing THIS YEAR decide who's fastest this season...

By the way Jeff, this will be a good read for you:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

wow how did I know this was coming. good post yz...
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

guess you all are the only one's allowed to joke around here. my bad... geeze. :roll:
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Just came to my attention reading comments on the 450 words section of racerxonline.com that there was a wooden pole placed in the corner where a few riders were cutting the corner, just before the last triple. Apparently the riders were not really told about the pole, that was placed last minute in that corner. As one comment said wouldn't that have been something if a rider hit that pole, ouch.. :shock:
eXL'Mo0seY
Team: PPG Racing

Post by eXL'Mo0seY »

Jeff if you keep going, your going to be hated by everyone, called a troll and forced to leave or getting post disabled or something. Not being biased but seriously, treat the OG's of MXS with respect.

YOu dont get anywhere without treating people with respect. Read Checkerz signature, please, just read it.
"A man content to go to heaven alone will never go to heaven"
Boethius

>>>Download latest Skins, Track, Bike Models Here<<<
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

We're talking in PM's Moosey.

I fell asleep during the lites main, did anyone besides Hansen do that line?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
eXL'Mo0seY
Team: PPG Racing

Post by eXL'Mo0seY »

Ah ok :P

And no
"A man content to go to heaven alone will never go to heaven"
Boethius

>>>Download latest Skins, Track, Bike Models Here<<<