2011-01-28 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
shawn 718
Team: Privateer

Re: 2011-01-28 snapshot

Post by shawn 718 »

hey jlv? i was curious at why i havent seen a new snapshot update in a couple months? is the game slowing down? :|
FMXIAN
Team: Star Island Motors

Post by FMXIAN »

Really? Read the whole thread before you post dude.
*facepalm*

God I see why everyone on here is so hateful towards noobs
Four Wheels Move the Body, Two Wheels Move the Soul.
shawn 718

Post by shawn 718 »

i have? and iv bin playing this game for like a year and a half i was just curious?
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

You've been playing for a year and a half and you just decided to make a forum account last week? Umm.. okay.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Zachkx100 wrote:You've been playing for a year and a half and you just decided to make a forum account last week? Umm.. okay.
Yeah, actually, some people do that. Some people play the game all the time and never get an account. My friend has been playing for almost a year now and he doesn't even have a forum account (that I know of).

You sir, need to earn your respect instead of trying to force it. We're a tight knit community, not akin to just letting people come in and walk all over other members.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

ddmx wrote:
Zachkx100 wrote:You've been playing for a year and a half and you just decided to make a forum account last week? Umm.. okay.
Yeah, actually, some people do that. Some people play the game all the time and never get an account. My friend has been playing for almost a year now and he doesn't even have a forum account (that I know of).

You sir, need to earn your respect instead of trying to force it. We're a tight knit community, not akin to just letting people come in and walk all over other members.
Well Said, I learned my dues real quick lol. Respect can Go a LOOONG ways. Trust me, it does not do a lick of good calling out members who have been around, just because your fast in a short time, don't mean you hold a candle to the Older guys.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:
ddmx wrote:

Well Said, I learned my dues real quick lol. Respect can Go a LOOONG ways. Trust me, it does not do a lick of good calling out members who have been around, just because your fast in a short time, don't mean you hold a candle to the Older guys.
Yea, I blow candles out like nobody's business.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

ddmx wrote:

Zach has my respect.

I win.
only one to win something real from the game!
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

:roll:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
Judan

Post by Judan »

Jlv, i think this game will be about 10 times beter, once you add a beter collison system on models and if you havnt already bump map etc for the ground

that would instantly put out a fmx series id hope
shawn 718

Post by shawn 718 »

i have bin? i actually stay in touch with this game cause i love it? just cause im not on here trying to give people a hard time doesnt mean i dont play? besides i dont need an account to know whats going on?
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Wrong place, Bro. This isn't the RMZ Drama thread.
shawn 718

Post by shawn 718 »

LMAO! ^^ i dint mean to cause problems... srry u guys. :?
matias

Post by matias »

for the next release i think u may need considerer to add multi key bind in controller section , some times guys tell me if can a sing 2 key to do the same action and its true , it basic this point , all games has the possibility to use 2 or more keys in the fps games.

btw , jlv can u tell me the horse power in game of the yz125=???

thx
Phathry25 wrote: everyone has to start somewhere and if theres no available templates they have three options, ripping, kissing your ass, or making their own template.