2011-01-28 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

2011-01-28 snapshot

Post by jlv »

Changes:
  • Now ignores other bikes' front wheels in online collisions.
  • Fixed buried wheels bug.
  • Now draws front wheel and lower fork in first person view.
  • Client version is now 9.
Windows users: http://mxsimulator.com/snapshots/mx-2011-01-28.exe
Linux users: http://mxsimulator.com/snapshots/mxbin-2011-01-28

Replace mx.exe or mxbin with one of the above files. I'd keep a backup of the originals since these aren't well tested.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Marlon#8
Team: PPG

Re: 2011-01-28 snapshot

Post by Marlon#8 »

thanks you man,much better now
Image- APS_Marlon
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Haven't tried online but bullet 3 is awesome. I thought I'd see it more than I do but the fact that I can check my tire pressure before I land is a big help.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Pumaxcs wrote:Haven't tried online but bullet 3 is awesome. I thought I'd see it more than I do but the fact that I can check my tire pressure before I land is a big help.
What? :|
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Shadow wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Haven't tried online but bullet 3 is awesome. I thought I'd see it more than I do but the fact that I can check my tire pressure before I land is a big help.
don't you check your tire pressure over the triples too? 13.5 psi baBY!
livefast259
Crushed Dissenter
Team: WHITE TRASH

Post by livefast259 »

thanks
motokid271

Post by motokid271 »

it says it cant find game data
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

You have to put it in your MX Simulator Program Files folder and rename "mx.exe" to "mx-orig.exe". Then you rename the snapshot .exe to "mx.exe". Always keep the original "mx.exe" ("mx-orig.exe") in your MX Simulator folder.
kacper2kt
Team: ScrubJump.pl

Post by kacper2kt »

Thx for new snapshot.
JLV your game is the best. Congratulations for you and skins.tracks,models makers :D
Sorry for my english :P poland :D
yamahaman
Team: 1 man wolf pack

Post by yamahaman »

ddmx wrote:
Shadow wrote:
don't you check your tire pressure over the triples too? 13.5 psi baBY!
where i can check my tire pressures o_O i dont really know what is updatet on that 2011.1.28.snapshot omgf.. have i installed it right?? :shock:
If you ride, ride every lap 110%
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

yamahaman wrote:where i can check my tire pressures o_O i dont really know what is updatet on that 2011.1.28.snapshot omgf.. have i installed it right?? :shock:
joke   
[johk] Show IPA
noun, verb, joked, jok·ing.
–noun
something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.
practical joke.
–verb (used without object)
to speak or act in a playful or merry way: He was always joking with us.
to say something in fun or teasing rather than in earnest; be facetious: He didn't really mean it, he was only joking.
–verb (used with object)
to subject to jokes; make fun of; tease.
to obtain by joking: The comedian joked coins from the audience.
Use joke in a Sentence
Origin:
1660–70; < Latin jocus jest

—Related forms
joke·less, adjective
jok·ing·ly, adverb
half-jok·ing, adjective
half-jok·ing·ly, adverb
un·jok·ing, adjective
un·jok·ing·ly, adverb

—Synonyms
1. wisecrack, gag, jape, prank, quip, quirk, sally, raillery. Joke, jest refer to something said (or done) in sport, or to cause amusement. A joke is something said or done for the sake of exciting laughter; it may be raillery, a witty remark, or a prank or trick: to tell a joke. Jest, today a more formal word, nearly always refers to joking language and is more suggestive of scoffing or ridicule than is joke : to speak in jest.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

:lol: rofl
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
xxstfubmx
Team: Privateer

Post by xxstfubmx »

why is it when i use the snapshots i cant use my personal folder? am i replacing the wrong thing? thanks very much .... xxstfumx-lapointe454
FMXIAN
Team: Star Island Motors

Post by FMXIAN »

So, it's been 2 months (plus a few days) since this snapshot was released, and I can't hold in my excitement anymore...tee hee
Can you give us a little sneak peak on what the new snapshot's got in store? I'm assuming since it's been so long, it's something amazing, I may be horribly mistaken though.
Four Wheels Move the Body, Two Wheels Move the Soul.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

FMXIAN wrote:So, it's been 2 months (plus a few days) since this snapshot was released, and I can't hold in my excitement anymore...tee hee
Can you give us a little sneak peak on what the new snapshot's got in store? I'm assuming since it's been so long, it's something amazing, I may be horribly mistaken though.
Running a supercross series that you are building tracks for every week isn't exactly easy. Be patient man, we will probably see some things after the series is finished.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |