Views of this comunity

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
HAMMERDOWN
Team: Tagger Designs

Views of this comunity

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

Well, Hello i have only been a member of this community for a couple of months and so far its pretty bad.

Well, what can i say other than this community exspects high standards of skins. If a person does not reach the standard the creator is bashed into ground.
But then you have your people who encourage them to do better but thats probably 40% of the community. Every one bags on each other for stupid reasons, such as asking "when the 2010 Crf250r was coming out". the kid who asked was pretty much told to shut the f*** up. Which is really rude. I think there should be some type of monitoring system. I think new mods should be put back in. Yes i know JLV usually likes running alone but this communities attitude really sucks. Now the 40% of the community congrats keep doing what your doing, the other half If you if you have something mean to say just keep it to yourself.

Probably the 3 people that have the worst attitude are DJ,JONES, and keegan
I have no prejudice against any of them they are just the people who i see as the people with the worst attitude

DJ: From what I see you take this way to seriously. you think you are the S***. Dont get me wrong you have done some great things for this community
such as your models. but that doesnt mean you can bag on other peoples work

keegan: your rude iam putting you on her just for being a complete A** to the kid who asked about when the 2010 CRF250R was going to be released

JOnes
You are like pretty much like DJ.

P.s I am betting ill will get a whole S*** load of F***ED up comments here
"Its better to be pissed off then pissed on"
Atown_Ottowa

Re: Views of this comunity

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

S*** load F***ED up comment.
Garasaki wrote: So, look there, Jones provided useful feedback!!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

DJ's not like that at all. Maybe he just comes off that way on the forum if ya don't know him. Jones is just sarcastic, like most kids his age, if you let him he will get under your skin.

Calling your post 'views of this community' then calling out three individuals, well those are contradicting ideas. Make up your mind what you wanna talk about next time. :)
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

My view on the new members of this community,

Smartin the fuck up.
only one to win something real from the game!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Keegan, yeah, I can see that. The thing said to DJ and Jones. Jone is, yes, but I have seen a attempt to change in him. DJ is deffinatly not as bad as you see him. You must only see his negative post, which to those people usually deserve it. In any other post he either gives good critisism, making a comment, or just having fun and joking around with someone. This fourm really wasn't needed to make your opinion heard as you said yourself, only 40% of the people on this fourm would care of your point of view on this subject. Now I do agree with you that lately this fourm has went back down but usually after this we manage to pick ourselves back up and get better.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
HAMMERDOWN

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

Jones there you go again my point
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

What? Me being honest is a really bad thing..
Seriously some of the new members need to smartin up.
only one to win something real from the game!
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Ya know, with this community, if you can't keep up with what the top guys are putting out, there is really know point in even trying. All the stuff coming out now that is mediocre would have been awesome a year ago, but it's progressed so far, that there's no point unless you actually know what your doing. Honestly, if your shit sucks, don't bother or go to a different game. It's just different here. And our 6 or 7 guys that put out everything are good at it, and everything (track style, models) is fairly uniform too.

I don't even remember the last time I had a track that was 'cutting edge'. Springsburg probably, with the color on the ground, AI, and startgates that weren't on the side. So that's why I really don't even bother anymore. I'm not bringing anything new to the table.
HAMMERDOWN

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

your right voutare but i don't think that some ones creation should be called shit just because its not top notch. A skin that looks like you can do it in 2 minutes. doesn't mean it took 2 minutes for the creator to make it. It could have taken him/her a while to do it and then they are proud of it then some one comes over and shoots it down its just messed up.
HAMMERDOWN

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

Alright forget what i said about the 3 people alright. so just keep this post on the whole community
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I will say this once, and once only.

I

AM

THE SHIT

:lol:

But yeah, I follow this rule:

HAMMERDOWN

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

DJ how have I shown that iam not smart because i called you out or what.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

How did you call me out?
DJ how have I shown that iam not smart
I gave you that reason a while back

http://www.mxsimulator.com/benchracing3 ... 68#p136285

Now, these topics dont help with anything. So lets end it there.
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

at the beginning i use not to understand some people answer but now seriously when i see the same question coming back thousand of time i undesrtand that people like DJ who help everybody out, does not answer with the same kindness than in the beginning! i ll like to know how many time DJ answer a same question like, why my skin is grey, or when this bike is gonna get released, where can i find this skin.... (i say this but i have me also ask some stupid question at the beginning, i was lost and desperate to see crazy screenshot of people and me with a stock bike and a stock track....)
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

When I made tracks, I wanted people to be brutal with how they looked at it. And it did nothing but good. When people are too scared to voice their opinions, no matter how bad, then your never going to get better. Everyone pussyfoots around and says it's fine, or looks nice when it really rides like shit or has obvious flaws. I'd like it if everyone would tell me that XYZ looks like ass, and turn X sucks, this jump blows, the atmosphere sucks, and ways to improve. That works a lot better than sugarcoating it.