Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by jlv »

I've been trying to make some good looking textures. Better rider motion is at the top of the list after that.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Make the Arcade physics where you can whip and scrub or make the stock physics more stable so you dont fall over just going straight please.
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

lol just practise.
this is a simulator, you are just falling because you have to low stability
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

frederick wrote:lol just practise.
this is a simulator, you are just falling because you have to low stability
I forgot to say dont tell me to practice thats the answer everyone says witch is not an answer its an opinion ,I have had the full version for 2 months I think thats long enough for practice .My comment was for jlv not someones opinion on my riding skills ( no Offence)
Its deffinately something that needs to be addressed I know the game is a simulater but hense the word game as in fun and I dont know if anyone noticed but there is arcade physics so this is doable right?
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Yeah, but everyone I know that has played the game can go fast with Sim physics.

Just keep trying. Or, start with 100 stability, antilock, etc, and just practice.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

i can see where he's coming from. you should be able to lean far over in the corners (low stability) while still remaining stable at high speeds (high stability). you shouldn't have to sacrifice one for the other.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Guys Im not asking for advise this is the game suggestion topic right? Or is this the spot where people make a suggestion and everyone gives there opinion on what they think you should do and makes up excuses for the game.Im trying to suggest ways of making the game better for everyone instead of a select few that can use the stock physics.If everyone liked the game imagine the talent it would draw here and I know this issue is the reason there staying away .
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I think the stock physics need to dampen more as you get the the extremes of leaning over, because it is quite easy to wash out in this game (hope that opinion is ok motoboss)
motox161

Post by motox161 »

well if you dont like how the sim physics work then just use the arcade physics.
Gourley #13
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

DJ wrote:I think the stock physics need to dampen more as you get the the extremes of leaning over, because it is quite easy to wash out in this game (hope that opinion is ok motoboss)
There's a hidden menu that lets you adjust that. In the bike setup screen, select "Stability" and press "*". "Roll Limit Factor" and "Roll Limit Angle" will set the amount of extra stability and the angle it kicks in at.

None of these settings last across sessions. I just used it to find good settings to use for the defaults. If you guys can find better settings I'd be happy to make them the new defaults. Especially anyone who is having trouble with the handling.
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

I think it will be better when you make the rider stay on top of the bike in the turns
cpt_Slow

Post by cpt_Slow »

I think it would be cool to have adjustable rider weight, you could set it to your own weight or what you think is best :P :lol:

I dunno what difference it would make more acceleration with a lighter rider and more stability with a heavier rider i guess :roll:
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

jlv wrote:
There's a hidden menu that lets you adjust that. In the bike setup screen, select "Stability" and press "*". "Roll Limit Factor" and "Roll Limit Angle" will set the amount of extra stability and the angle it kicks in at.

None of these settings last across sessions. I just used it to find good settings to use for the defaults. If you guys can find better settings I'd be happy to make them the new defaults. Especially anyone who is having trouble with the handling.
thats quite cool

:D
WHOA THERE
billybob

Post by billybob »

Motoboss wrote:Guys Im not asking for advise this is the game suggestion topic right? Or is this the spot where people make a suggestion and everyone gives there opinion on what they think you should do and makes up excuses for the game.Im trying to suggest ways of making the game better for everyone instead of a select few that can use the stock physics.If everyone liked the game imagine the talent it would draw here and I know this issue is the reason there staying away .
How on earth would you know that "everyone" finds in too difficult, or that a "select few" can use the stock physics? and how do you "know" this is why they are all staying away? I'll make a sweeping assumption myself, you must be clairvoyant.

You're perfectly entitled to an opinion, but don't go on at people offering their own in response.

I personally think the sim physics are perfect. I've managed to get down to about 20 and can now ride the supercross tracks. I think it's great and separates the game from others. I don't really play video games, and I don't spend hours playing this one, but after a few attempts i started to get the hang of it.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

billybob wrote:
Motoboss wrote:Guys Im not asking for advise this is the game suggestion topic right? Or is this the spot where people make a suggestion and everyone gives there opinion on what they think you should do and makes up excuses for the game.Im trying to suggest ways of making the game better for everyone instead of a select few that can use the stock physics.If everyone liked the game imagine the talent it would draw here and I know this issue is the reason there staying away .
How on earth would you know that "everyone" finds in too difficult, or that a "select few" can use the stock physics? and how do you "know" this is why they are all staying away? I'll make a sweeping assumption myself, you must be clairvoyant.

You're perfectly entitled to an opinion, but don't go on at people offering their own in response.

I personally think the sim physics are perfect. I've managed to get down to about 20 and can now ride the supercross tracks. I think it's great and separates the game from others. I don't really play video games, and I don't spend hours playing this one, but after a few attempts i started to get the hang of it.
Because im god
No really I say a select few because Im from MGF where there are thousands of members for MVA and thats where my comments derive from so im not speaking out my ass
Im not going on people( what ever that means ) my comments were for jlv as I said in my previous posts