Get rid of the invisible rider

Post your suggestions here
tctktm48
Team: Twisted X Critical

Get rid of the invisible rider

Post by tctktm48 »

I think the game could be better if we got rid of this feature. The feature gets used at the wrong times and never works right lol. I will randomly go invisible and then get dragged half way across the track, or someone else will become visible right as I'm passing them and we collide. Just a suggestion, but I would like to heaar what other people think of this.
MotoBlud

Re: Get rid of the invisible rider

Post by MotoBlud »

no.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

Yeah no, let's not do that. Instead make it so collision is disabled on both ends and instead of being fully transparent/invis, make it so they are semi transparent (Like mostly visible but not fully transparent).
tctktm48
Team: Twisted X Critical

Post by tctktm48 »

sethypeety wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:56 am Yeah no, let's not do that. Instead make it so collision is disabled on both ends and instead of being fully transparent/invis, make it so they are semi transparent (Like mostly visible but not fully transparent).
I like this idea too. Only reason i said it the way i did is because people want this game to be more realistic, and people dont go invis irl lol
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

tctktm48 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:00 am
sethypeety wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:56 am Yeah no, let's not do that. Instead make it so collision is disabled on both ends and instead of being fully transparent/invis, make it so they are semi transparent (Like mostly visible but not fully transparent).
I like this idea too. Only reason i said it the way i did is because people want this game to be more realistic, and people dont go invis irl lol
True true, unfortunately though this is a situation where realism kind of needs to be tossed out because of greefing. You won't see people riding backwards/across the track mach 10 into other riders IRL so it doesn't need to be countered like it does in a video game and since there aren't any track/reset boundaries like in MvA this was probably the best way to try to detour people from punting each other off the track.