Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
broshow449
Team: Privateer

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by broshow449 »

honestly, it would matter if I hit JLV. After all it's just a game. I just don't like the hostility when playing online. So, I was simply making a suggestion. But, I do love taking you out chez. Your grammar is getting better btw.
Jonas144

Post by Jonas144 »

I´d like to have totorial or what you call it for all the buttons and shortcuts in the game editor. Like "x=(and what the button does)"
That could be nice.
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

How about a video feature like the screenshot one? Just press v to start recording and v again to stop?
Axle McOctane

Post by Axle McOctane »

Would it be possible to make a ps3/Xbox version of this game made?

I don't have a computer capable of running this game with much graphic detail, esp. online.

Also, that would sure bring in $$$

I still think some sort of handlebar controller oughtta be developed. I think there are lots of ways to input both turning angle and lean separately.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

PS3/Xbox = no
Handlbar would not help a lean angle because more than likly ittl be in yout lap, and how to you plann on shifting/ using rear brake with only using your hands?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Axle McOctane

Post by Axle McOctane »

paddle shifters, like F1 cars. I play this game at a pretty decent level with both brakes as the same trigger. Can use front only when on gas and brake simultaneously.

With Wii tech, lean and turn could easily be done with a handlebar that is held up in your hands. Only Ricky rides with handlebars in his lap, and that's when he's on a Honda.
markm32

Post by markm32 »

Ok, before you read too much into this I will say Im not sure if these are already featured into it.

Now, I believe the brakes should be progressive. How I mean is this, I use a 360 controller and I can control how much throttle I use with the trigger. Now my front brake is set as the left trigger and my rear brake is down on the right stick. It doesnt seem that the brakes are slowly applied like the throttle, it seems as soon as you hit the brake it locks. I know there is the anti-locking brakes but I know my 250 and 450 in my garage dont have ABS so I dont want to use it here.

As I said before it may already be featured in, but I cant tell. So if it is could you hint to me how to better set it up so I can, or if not could you address it when you get the chance?

Thanks.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

not so much a game suggestion more a board on... how about mx sim forum mobile?
markm32

Post by markm32 »

Sure it is, it would make the game more realistic. SOO, Im suggesting that he make them progressive.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

They are dependent on axis position if you mapped it to them. So they are progressive if you want them to be
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

Automatic blurring? depending of the focus and all that stuff... like this
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

COD does it and its pretty sweet, i would imagine it would lagg alot though :(
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

DankeKTM21 wrote:Automatic blurring? depending of the focus and all that stuff... like this
http://www.pensarenconsolas.com/wp-cont ... fare-2.jpg
i can't see the image, but do you mean motion blur? creating a kind of tunnel vision at high speeds.. that might be kind of cool.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

you guys get tunnel vision when you ride ? shit my head is like always free floatin and looking around at others or something hahaha.

i would like to just see big bikes now, that seems the next major step thats missing and doesn't seem to far of a stretch.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

He means DOF, like this:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.