Ban Deroco #114

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
d4u5d6u7

Ban Deroco #114

Post by d4u5d6u7 »

good repair in the 10th lap I was in 2nd, when I passed DEROCO without touching it (it was lapper) slightly ahead woops he came in and threw me off the track making me lose several positions going into 7th , hurting my race, could do a better outcome this more because it was not possible.

provides some wanted to be taken, as this is an anti-sports

THANK YOU

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?5ww49gw3aoaw9y9
DISCORD: Dudumx94 #9815
4th 2012 Rf Motooption Supercross Series (west) (got some wins) | 2nd Shootout Rf Motooption Supercross series | 1st overal MXON 2011-team brazil | MX2 Overall MXON Winner 2011
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Ban Deroco #114

Post by yzmxer608 »

If it happened in the rF race jlv can't do anything about it, did you file a protest about it?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Actually, if someone went freeriding around during an rF race I'd definitely ban him. But in this case you needed to protest to rF.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

im still not really sure why more then half of p9 or .. flo isn't perma banned... they've really hurt mxs as a community imo...
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

McNeil Racing wrote:im still not really sure why more then half of p9 or .. flo isn't perma banned... they've really hurt mxs as a community imo...
1st off, Flo Optics IS NOT P9. In what ways have we hurt the community that you know of? Flo Optics honestly was started about 3 days ago and it has a bad rep cause of P9 splitting into Flo? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The riders of Flo Optics are the riders who wanted nothing to do with the BS that was going on in P9.

As of now, its DeRoco, MC121, Mclaud211, and myself. It's people like you who start rumors like this, so lets start fresh, shall we?
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

brutal is cool. never had a prob with deroco, but those other 2 idiots... yikes.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

BrutalMX wrote:
McNeil Racing wrote:im still not really sure why more then half of p9 or .. flo isn't perma banned... they've really hurt mxs as a community imo...
1st off, Flo Optics IS NOT P9. In what ways have we hurt the community that you know of? Flo Optics honestly was started about 3 days ago and it has a bad rep cause of P9 splitting into Flo? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The riders of Flo Optics are the riders who wanted nothing to do with the BS that was going on in P9.

As of now, its DeRoco, MC121, Mclaud211, and myself. It's people like you who start rumors like this, so lets start fresh, shall we?
Being completely honest it is more than likely the fact that 3/4 riders were on P9...
m121c

Post by m121c »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
BrutalMX wrote:

Being completely honest it is more than likely the fact that 3/4 riders were on P9...
There are 3 of 8 riders from P9 on Flo. Why did we make flo? We didn't like the bs that was apart of P9. We started Flo to start a new rep and get away from the "P9 bandwagon" that the whole community has. P9 screwed up alot but sometimes people just to lighten up and have fun on this game. Get your facts straight before you post.
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

i read what u guys said a few hrs ago, but really like do you guys expect your past not to follow you? it kinda funny that because you guys are on a new team you expect to get treated better now or some shit... are your bullcrap will follow you no matter where you go.
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

m121c wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
BrutalMX wrote:1st off, Flo Optics IS NOT P9. In what ways have we hurt the community that you know of? Flo Optics honestly was started about 3 days ago and it has a bad rep cause of P9 splitting into Flo? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The riders of Flo Optics are the riders who wanted nothing to do with the BS that was going on in P9.

There are 3 of 8 riders from P9 on Flo. Why did we make flo? We didn't like the bs that was apart of P9. We started Flo to start a new rep and get away from the "P9 bandwagon" that the whole community has. P9 screwed up alot but sometimes people just to lighten up and have fun on this game. Get your facts straight before you post.
You miss the point completely. People don't like you guys for your actions, you have to prove to everyone that you actually did change the team name has zero to do with it.