Gunar | SD | Action Suzuki

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Explosade
Crushed Dissenter

Gunar | SD | Action Suzuki

Post by Explosade »

Right, so I was in 19803 with about 18-20 people or so and Gunar decides to ride like a kn*b, on the second lap for me (Number 17 on the CRF2013) he just stops on my line and never said anything or ''Sorry'' he just carried on.
I looked back in the demo and saw a takeout that he did on the first lap on the second corner, after he took the honda rider out then he carried on trying to take him out or block him from racing.
Anyways enough of the rant, link: http://www.mediafire.com/?h4e5n1ht1b81bz1
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Re: Gunar | SD | Action Suzuki

Post by Wilson156 »

so he didnt cut the track to take you out but you watched the demo and seen he took someone else out?
i think your having a bad day and just want to ban gunar because you dont like him.
also that was his friend jake jaynes that he was messing with
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Explosade
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Explosade »

I've never met Gunar before so no, I'm not having a bad day.
Also don't you think if they're just gonna mess about then they should just get their own server? Or even a better alternative is 19804.
Wilson156

Post by Wilson156 »

Explosade wrote:I've never met Gunar before so no, I'm not having a bad day.
Also don't you think if they're just gonna mess about then they should just get their own server? Or even a better alternative is 19804.
its a public server they can mess around in what ever server they want. as long as there not freeriding or cutting the track to take out other people out.
did he cut the track to take you out?
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Explosade
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Explosade »

Imagine you are first, you're leading for the first lap and you have a 3.5 second lead(Not that much but yeah) And you jump a triple and someone parks up right in front of you and you watch your 1st place slip away to 2nd.
How would you feel?
Joker599
Team: Motography Films

Post by Joker599 »

Wilson156 wrote:
Explosade wrote:I've never met Gunar before so no, I'm not having a bad day.
its a public server they can mess around in what ever server they want. as long as there not freeriding or cutting the track to take out other people out.
did he cut the track to take you out?
Yes exacly monty we were just screwing around
Wilson156

Post by Wilson156 »

Explosade wrote:Imagine you are first, you're leading for the first lap and you have a 3.5 second lead(Not that much but yeah) And you jump a triple and someone parks up right in front of you and you watch your 1st place slip away to 2nd.
How would you feel?
its 03 happens all the time. ive been out front plenty of time and people pull out in front of you and take you out or your out front lapper takes you out for no reason at all.
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Explosade
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Explosade »

JLV? Opinion?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Explosade wrote:Imagine you are first, you're leading for the first lap and you have a 3.5 second lead(Not that much but yeah) And you jump a triple and someone parks up right in front of you and you watch your 1st place slip away to 2nd.
How would you feel?
I'd feel like I was robbed in a random public race and wouldn't bother anyone over it...

Heck, I was run over by a lapper while in 2nd in the arenacross series race last night and I didn't even mention it let alone protest over it. Excrement happens.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Explosade
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Explosade »

Well then...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Gunar cleaned up his act, he still messes around and will take someone out, but nothing ban worthy.
Funny Comeback
Team: Drenaline Cycles

Post by Funny Comeback »

How would you feel?

I wouldn't have cared.
RaceFactory Results

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series
Lites AM - 14th Overall
Open B - 11th Overall
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

Some people need to realize, it's just a silly public 03 race that doesn't even matter. Complaining about someone taking you out in an 03 race is just annoying. I can see someone's perspective if someone is just cutting the track and taking you out over and over again, but it's not like he WFO punted you across the track, and proceeded to cut the track and hit you every chance he had. Why would you waste your time posting a demo of someone who "took you out," in an 03 race, that literally has no effect on you what so ever? You're going to get no benefit to yourself by winning that race by 3.5 seconds. All you're doing is giving yourself a bad name and wasting time for others that actually do look at these demos. I dunno, I just find it more annoying that someone who takes an 03 race as seriously as that than I find it annoying if someone hits me in an 03 race. #endofrant

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
Explosade
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Explosade »

Wowee, let's all hate on the new guy then.
I thought I was doing something right, obviously not.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Not hate. Just saying public races won't be perfect. It would be an endless task to try to police every single race incident.

If someone's stopping the entire race you should definitely report it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.