Bryan Haskell UID-505

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Bryan Haskell UID-505

Post by JVanderlee225 »

Bryan Haskell UID-505

Haskell abusing marshal powers on elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19803.

He was banning guys that were 8 seconds slower than him I believe. Specifically tread-head | Official Motosport.com Groupie UID 4286.

It will say it in the chat logs for sure. Around the time of this race: http://mxsimulator.com/servers/elsinore ... 92562.html

I wouldn't normally make a big deal about it but tread-head is one of the nicest guys out there, and it's ridiculous that if your "not within 8 seconds" of Shack's pace you get banned.

I don't really care if his marshal gets taken away because I'm sure it won't, but a warning or something so if it happens again it gets taken away would be nice.

More proof: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25984
ShackAttack12

Re: Bryan Haskell UID-505

Post by ShackAttack12 »

It was getting quite ridiculous with the number of fast guys in the server compared to the amount of idiots. 8 seconds is a long time and it was only making the racing better overall. It's no fun tip toeing around the track because half the field is laying on the ground.

I know its not a good reason at all, but that's the honest truth why I did it. Many people liked the idea, but it only takes one to be butt hurt.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
tread-head
Team: privateer

Post by tread-head »

Thanks for the kind words Vanderlee :)

I did reply to the post you linked above so I wont rehash.
Just trying to have fun, and enjoy the game with friends.....and when things like this happen, it really makes MXS unattractive.

Rules are meant to be followed, and I dd. No cutting the track ramming etc etc. There's no arguing the fact that I was banned despite having followed the rules, and because Haskell seems butthurt for having to "tiptoe" around downed riders, he goes ban happy. Logs don't Lie.
....making the world a better place, one weld at a time....
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

tread-head wrote:Thanks for the kind words Vanderlee :)

I did reply to the post you linked above so I wont rehash.
Just trying to have fun, and enjoy the game with friends.....and when things like this happen, it really makes MXS unattractive.

Rules are meant to be followed, and I dd. No cutting the track ramming etc etc. There's no arguing the fact that I was banned despite having followed the rules, and because Haskell seems butthurt for having to "tiptoe" around downed riders, he goes ban happy. Logs don't Lie.
Lets be fair, I never said that you disobeyed the rules. You did nothing wrong.
ShackAttack12
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:It was getting quite ridiculous with the number of fast guys in the server compared to the amount of idiots. 8 seconds is a long time and it was only making the racing better overall. It's no fun tip toeing around the track because half the field is laying on the ground.

I know its not a good reason at all, but that's the honest truth why I did it. Many people liked the idea, but it only takes one to be butt hurt.
So you're telling me that because you play the game more you take priority over everyone else?? I hope your admin is revoked. The reasoning behind what you did is just plain selfish.
Hi
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Post by JVanderlee225 »

I think you were the one who was butt hurt. After all you were getting pretty mad over 03..

I understand it's frustrating because all lappers suck, especially in 03, but its no excuse.

Like I said, I only did this because tread-head is awesome and certainly didn't deserve being kicked. He work's all week to come on and play on the weekend and relax, not to get pushed around.

I don't even want jlv to do anything, I just hope you'll be smarter with your power next time..
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Boblob801 wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:It was getting quite ridiculous with the number of fast guys in the server compared to the amount of idiots. 8 seconds is a long time and it was only making the racing better overall. It's no fun tip toeing around the track because half the field is laying on the ground.

So you're telling me that because you play the game more you take priority over everyone else?? I hope your admin is revoked. The reasoning behind what you did is just plain selfish.
This kind of response would have made sense if I posted something along the lines of "Screw you guys, I rule." There's no need to be arrogant.
ShackAttack12
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I just force spec the goons
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

DJ99X wrote:I just force spec the goons
I was doing that, but all that does it take up slots on the server. I figured putting them in a sort of "time out" for a short period would allow new people to come in and eventually "weed out the goons".
ShackAttack12
tread-head
Team: privateer

Post by tread-head »

http://mxsimulator.com/servers/elsinore ... ayers/505/
&
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/elsinore ... yers/4286/

and according to the records, I am within 8 seconds of your time on 2012 New Orleans, just not that race....
....making the world a better place, one weld at a time....
m121c

Post by m121c »

Well 03 is a public server for everyone who has bought the game. Who are you to judge who can and can't be in there as long as they are going by the rules?

I don't think you should be removed as mod permanently but I feel a suspension is justifiable. If it was a private server I could see it, but not 03.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

ShackAttack12 wrote: This kind of response would have made sense if I posted something along the lines of "Screw you guys, I rule." There's no need to be arrogant.
How am I being arrogant?? I may have slightly implied you were arrogant but that is all. At the end of the day you were banning people because they were slower than you, most of them weren't doing anything wrong other than having a lower skill level than you. Tbh I thought they took your powers after you kicked August mid race for cutting over on you.
Hi
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

We should compared all my banning incidents in total to the incidents targeted by this thread.

I bet my good, meaningful bans heavily outweigh these incident. Every time I'm in the server, i find people riding carelessly and taking people out. I always do my part to try to make the racing better for everyone.
ShackAttack12
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:We should compared all my banning incidents in total to the incidents targeted by this thread.

I bet my good, meaningful bans heavily outweigh these incident. Every time I'm in the server, i find people riding carelessly and taking people out. I always do my part to try to make the racing better for everyone.
One bad dead far out wights any good dead. This isn't the first time you've made a bad decision and it probably won't be the last. But lets all be honest there's a simple mistake like rage kicking someone in an organised race then there's rage banning a large number of people for being inferior. It's not ok, you need to understand that, you're yet to apologize.
Hi
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Deed* :roll:
Hi