LAPPERS KNOW YOUR ROLE

Post your screenshots and videos here
MrStickers

LAPPERS KNOW YOUR ROLE

Post by MrStickers »

Seems that every time I play online I get lapped at least 1, realistically twice (yes I know that I suck). So here is my opinion of my role as a lapper in the race and what I hate about the leaders catching me. Hope you enjoy. :D

bishop121
Team: lucas oil racing

Re: LAPPERS KNOW YOUR ROLE

Post by bishop121 »

You my friend are the real mvp
Fadez

Post by Fadez »

I was in this race, number 337, i like what you're doing, seem like a cool guy :) I know you say you want to stay on the 125, we chatted about it after the race, but I personally feel like if riding supercross is your thing, you should probably step up to the 250f. Could make the jumps right out of corners alot easier on you, can focus on doing your corners properly! Just a thought ;)
MrStickers

Post by MrStickers »

Fadez wrote:I was in this race, number 337, i like what you're doing, seem like a cool guy :) I know you say you want to stay on the 125, we chatted about it after the race, but I personally feel like if riding supercross is your thing, you should probably step up to the 250f. Could make the jumps right out of corners alot easier on you, can focus on doing your corners properly! Just a thought ;)
If I had a decent bike setup for the 250f I'd ride it more. My current bike settings for the 125 is just a lot of fun and the 2015 Phoenix SX track is the first supercross track that I really struggle with because of all the triples (SO MANY! lol). I suck really bad in the corners, that's actually what I've been practicing.
Fadez

Post by Fadez »

MrStickers wrote:
Fadez wrote:I was in this race, number 337, i like what you're doing, seem like a cool guy :) I know you say you want to stay on the 125, we chatted about it after the race, but I personally feel like if riding supercross is your thing, you should probably step up to the 250f. Could make the jumps right out of corners alot easier on you, can focus on doing your corners properly! Just a thought ;)
If I had a decent bike setup for the 250f I'd ride it more. My current bike settings for the 125 is just a lot of fun and the 2015 Phoenix SX track is the first supercross track that I really struggle with because of all the triples (SO MANY! lol). I suck really bad in the corners, that's actually what I've been practicing.
PM Me if you want, i can probably help you with some setup pointers ;)
MinnesotaMX
Team: TwistMoto

Post by MinnesotaMX »

I like your style man, cool video, and definitely a good message. I'll sub! :wink:
checkerz wrote:The MXS Forums - Where people think it's cool to be an asshole.
MinnesotaMX wrote:Arrogance runs wild a midst the MXS forums.
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

Fadez wrote:
MrStickers wrote:
PM Me if you want, i can probably help you with some setup pointers ;)
DON'T DO IT. He has no idea what he is talking about.... :wink:
Fadez

Post by Fadez »

jeremy103 wrote: DON'T DO IT. He has no idea what he is talking about.... :wink:
To be fair, the setup I'm running is similar to one off of leclairs videos :lol: with roots like old stability lmao, maybe that's why i can't make a 450 main to save my life :mrgreen:
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

Fadez wrote:
jeremy103 wrote: DON'T DO IT. He has no idea what he is talking about.... :wink:
To be fair, the setup I'm running is similar to one off of leclairs videos :lol: with roots like old stability lmao, maybe that's why i can't make a 450 main to save my life :mrgreen:
Hunter Root's "setup" is not his setup. It's really Vanderlee's. Because he pulled that crap on my for the 2014 sx, but then when I went to put in Vanderlee's setup all the numbers were already in lol. I bet for the 2015 sx he is running Tysen's advanced so probably different now. But only Hunter knows lol