Reflex tracks

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
MotoX745

Re: Reflex tracks

Post by MotoX745 »

not much of a update no promises with these freestyle jumps i really have no idea how its gonna work from the looks of it looks as you can clear them i know the mini sx tracks u can ride perfectly fine.. sorry if its not perfect this is just from my remembering of the track
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

MotoX745 wrote:*snip*
not much of a update no promises with these freestyle jumps i really have no idea how its gonna work from the looks of it looks as you can clear them i know the mini sx tracks u can ride perfectly fine.. sorry if its not perfect this is just from my remembering of the track
Looks good, but there's only two freestyle jumps next to the finish line double, not three. Can't wait for the final result.
codyyates324

Post by codyyates324 »

and the ones on the left, the outside ones are like half the size if that makes sense.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

i know but we dont have reflex physics on here so things i have to make different so you can even possibly try to land it
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
MotardMatt220
Team: Privateer

Post by MotardMatt220 »

Could you help me please? To make tracks in earth sculpture
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

its harder and takes more time to do in earth sculptor cuz you have to edit the terrain files more to get the right height like i said its personal preference though youd have to buy earth sculptor for me to even be able to help
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

I already have the full version, i brought it, if i pn you can you help me please?
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

the only thing i can link you to is the video pulse did for creating tracks in earth sculptor
al167

Post by al167 »

colton11 wrote:someone should make the compound that your in when it is loading
i have the heightmap and textures for that(from reflex)
MotoX745 wrote:Image
Reflex Warm-up track in progress
ill put them in game
colton11

Post by colton11 »

Did anyone get this finished
al167

Post by al167 »

yeah I have it still, I forgot all about it, been working on another track for so long...ive just got to add some models like the billboards and the cactus expect to see it in a few weeks