alaskan track request

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Akrees
Team: lee racing

alaskan track request

Post by Akrees »

I know most of you guys are not from Alaska and have not seen the tracks (not as much fun as in the lower 48s) but if anyone is bored or wants a new track to make can you please make king kade track or as they call it now jodhpur motocross track after the skiers decided they didn't want to have the same name as a track(idk why) here are some pictures and videos of the track this video is a gopro of not the fasted guy but he is still a good friend. this is the was the track is now after all the races and before the snow comes in. can someone please make this im at this track everyday and would loe to be able to play it while im hurt right now.
http://youtu.be/GF7PWahrVlk
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: alaskan track request

Post by aeffertz »

Akrees

Post by Akrees »

Thanks but I don't have photoshop so I cant do it. but thank you for showing me that for when I get photoshop if I come up with enough money to spend on it I will do that.
waynesim
Team: Privateer

Post by waynesim »

Gimp is a good,free alternate to Photoshop, it'll do what you need it to......also search for videos and photos of the track and use em for a reference :)

http://www.gimp.org/
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Akrees wrote:Thanks but I don't have photoshop so I cant do it. but thank you for showing me that for when I get photoshop if I come up with enough money to spend on it I will do that.
You could just use Microsoft Paint but I'd recommend GIMP over it. GIMP is free.
Akrees

Post by Akrees »

Thank you. And I was trying to find more videos but I cant so far I need to talk to my riding buddies to see what they have and I lost my gopro videos of the track sadly.
Akrees

Post by Akrees »

do you know of any good tutorials for gimp? On anything from track making to putting my number on my bike and making my own graphics?