Hangtown 2011

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
pntra
Team: Privateer

Re: Hangtown 2011

Post by pntra »

where is the rf pro nat link dl? ive looked and cant find it..........thanx! can only find the 2011 ver one pg 1.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
Viriya

Post by Viriya »

The ruts are so much better than the hangtown 2010. I really like the flow now. But... what is the difference between 2011 and the rF 2012 version?
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Not much other than name and banners i think.
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
pntra
Team: Privateer

Post by pntra »

i cant notice anything... i think the timing gates or something was messing i aint sure i just brazed through just looking for the rf pro dl link. thanx man. IF there was a problem good thing they caught it! RFG rules!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

This track is the definition of stupid. Sure, it looks pretty, but is absolutely no fun to ride on what so ever. Fun > Realism. The race here is gonna be torture..
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Your the definition of stupid. Hurhurhur
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

You're*
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

At least you corrected yourself. Why you mad DJ? Don't like my opinion that's fine, but no need to call me names. Thought you were a little more mature then that :roll:
My Stats
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Brina927 wrote:At least you corrected yourself. Why you mad DJ? Don't like my opinion that's fine, but no need to call me names. Thought you were a little more mature then that :roll:
I aint even mad. You're the one complaining about the track.
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

Well I'm certainly not going to glorify it. And you're the one calling me stupid for calling the track stupid. That's stupid. I can tell you one thing, I definitely aint the only one who can't stand this track.
My Stats
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Brina927 wrote:This track is the definition of stupid. Sure, it looks pretty, but is absolutely no fun to ride on what so ever. Fun > Realism. The race here is gonna be torture..
maybe a little harsh on someone that dedicated alot of time for you to race on it. but i do agree... i love the realisim, but theres that fine line that i think was crossed and its not going to be fun to do 2 30 minute motos on. braking bumps are rad and i think pretty good. but the corners are too tough. and the track is so skinny that when 1 person goes down, the bike takes up atleast half of the corner.
if somone in the front of the pack goes down in the couple of corners following that big down hill after the start.... gonna be a mess.
DJD

Post by DJD »

I concur with her. All its needs is to be 5 - 10 ft wider, proper ruts built for mxs, and smooth all the nearly invisible square edge bumps/ruts

Then it would be epicness. This game is really difficult, it doesn't matter how long you've been playing or how skilled you are, this track makes you crash.

I try as hard as i can to ride smooth and consistent, but no matter how I try or what lines I take there always some tiny bump or rut that deflects my front wheel. (Usually results in a dirt sample)

I said this when the track first came out, haggavist is awesome for making these and I really appreciate his work, but this style track is not good for Mxs racing.

There's a reason JLV makes the supercross tracks oversimplified and 50% larger.
Justin653

Post by Justin653 »

DJD wrote:I concur with her. All its needs is to be 5 - 10 ft wider, proper ruts built for mxs, and smooth all the nearly invisible square edge bumps/ruts

Then it would be epicness. This game is really difficult, it doesn't matter how long you've been playing or how skilled you are, this track makes you crash.

I try as hard as i can to ride smooth and consistent, but no matter how I try or what lines I take there always some tiny bump or rut that deflects my front wheel. (Usually results in a dirt sample)

I said this when the track first came out, haggavist is awesome for making these and I really appreciate his work, but this style track is not good for Mxs racing.

There's a reason JLV makes the supercross tracks oversimplified and 50% larger.

AMEN