2012 Red Bud MotoSport rF National by Giopanda

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Mikeyyart10

Re: 2012 Red Bud MotoSport rF National by Giopanda

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

Great job even though its got its bad points.

Whats good for me is the challenge and even though its kinda a bad point the visuals look great and the authenticity and character of the track feels great.

The bad or problems is its that i can't see some bumps and the shaows covering some of the technical coners off camber ones mainly are hard to see the ruts end up losing the front end because im running it too wide.
Some ruts are a bit tall and rough could do with a teak.
The ski jump seems to kick my into an endo everytime not always crashing but close. Maybe i need to adjsut my riding but its seems a bit of a harsh kick.

A Low version please i've ramped down my graphic's and still at certian places i get major fps drops then its picks ups to 35 - 40 again its ruining my experience.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

Gonna be a tough race, with lots of complaints about lappers, because they will play a big role. The last three nationals were absolutely beautiful, I just don't get why some have to be made like it's in the middle of 250 moto 9 on the day. Middle of the second 30 + 2 is about the prime time to shoot for. Lines are developed, braking bumps are there, but they don't kill you, track is just in prime racing condition. Can't see a lot of these bumps, especially in the roughest areas, where both the bumps and ruts (that you can't see) are ridiculously steep and sharp, so much so that they just knock you off or bring you to a dead stop without even knowing they are there. Live and learn for next time, and Gio, that PM I sent you back in May, I'm really gonna need a reply soon here. Let me know if I need to send it again.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

the jaggedness and steepness of the ruts and some are hard to see, is about the only complaints i have. or constructive critisism. however you take it. other than that, its pretty good. and with t crain already doing 2:18s... its pretty close to real life times.
as always, the fastest people will still be the fastest people.
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

Sweendoggy wrote:Maybe next year we'll have "Amatuer" day and run smooth versions of the tracks for the pansies...errrrr...am riders :lol:
Sween, don't forget that without the racers, rF is nothing. There is widespread legitimate complaint from the racers, is this really the way you want to respond? Of course, this track is the one we race, it's too late to do anything else, but you could at least be respectful to the thoughts of the racers that support your organization.
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

mxrewind665 wrote:
Zach_496 wrote:
mxrewind665 wrote:Guys stop your complaining. I honestly LOVE this track. I LOVE shadows and haggs. Take it easy with the throttle. This isnt MvA wide open. Take your time. It's the best track in the game. I did 2 laps of falling. Then I rode most of the outside and edge of track lines. Sham wow. Smoother. But yeah the track is amazingly outstanding and detaild. I lag on other tracks and this isnt bad with lag. Now every one be greatful. AND STOP THE COMPLAINING!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-Mxrewind665
If we could get off our bikes, I could run around this track faster
ok I give you that seeing I did say slow down. lol. At least we got something. :D
THANKS FOR THE AMAZING TRACK GIO!
I ran a 2:35, what'd you run? That's right
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Zach_496 wrote:I ran a 2:35, what'd you run? That's right
1:46....you've had the game longer than me....and who cares it's opinion.I'm not fighing on a forum.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

You most definitely did not run a 1:46...
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yeah, it's kinda hard to enjoy this track. All the ruts and bumps need to be half the size they are.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

hmmm, with the public outcry, id be willing to spend the night making it flow a little better... i feel bad even saying it because i know gio has spent alot of time on it. i dont mind rough and rutted. but it just doesnt flow like redbud really does. the more i ride it the more i get frustrated with it.
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

I respect anybody that could make a track this amazing but some of the ruts i cant see, and ive only been playing 3 months on and off and i came decently close to clearing the leap on a 250 and can do it on a 450, but my fastest lap was a 3:26 and i suck pretty bad and idk what to compare it too can yall tell me your lap times and how long youve been playing?
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

DM 119 wrote:I respect anybody that could make a track this amazing but some of the ruts i cant see, and ive only been playing 3 months on and off and i came decently close to clearing the leap on a 250 and can do it on a 450, but my fastest lap was a 3:26 and i suck pretty bad and idk what to compare it too can yall tell me your lap times and how long youve been playing?
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allserve ... 46$redbud/
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/racing.m ... 46$redbud/
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

It will be a long 30 + 2!!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

well it seems like a cool track but too bad...since i cant friggin play it because of lag...its terrible..i get 5 frames per minute..no other national has ever lagged so bad for me...i have to honestly say this is my most hated track so far in mxs...idk why it so lags bad..but whatver..no racing for me
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

Might just wait another week for a comeback haha.

Great track like everyone said, visually its the best looking track so fa, but i dont think it suits the purpose/style we need for this 30 min motos with 40 people. I could care less about how accurate the tracks are as long as they play as they should feel. Redbud is known for having great corners and ruts to rail and thats what im looking for, not tipytoein through it.

+1 to taking the smooth tool over the corners/straights with a light strength.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

JB323 wrote:Might just wait another week for a comeback haha.

Great track like everyone said, visually its the best looking track so fa, but i dont think it suits the purpose/style we need for this 30 min motos with 40 people. I could care less about how accurate the tracks are as long as they play as they should feel. Redbud is known for having great corners and ruts to rail and thats what im looking for, not tipytoein through it.

+1 to taking the smooth tool over the corners/straights with a light strength.
Couldnt have said it better.