Avalon Brush Offroad Course

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Re: Avalon Brush Offroad Course

Post by Ballsfalsky »

just drag the .saf into your personal folder...
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Whats next for you DJ? Id love to see you go ALL OUT on a national track. Tents, semis, motorhomes, tv cameras, crowd, Vendors, porta johns, water trucks, dozers and tractors, the PA equipment and so on. I can only imagine how badass you could make it.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Working on one of Checkerzzz sx tracks, then helping out haggqvist with some objects for his GP tracks
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Ahhh, ic. That will be cool too then.

Wonder who is gonna jump on the new national in Utah? Ive heard they were going to start building it after the holidays. Maybe some Utah bros can snap some pics. or fly their AR drone with camera (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkKeijmgXW0) over top and get some spy photos.
blackbeard
Team: The whites

Post by blackbeard »

DJ thanks for the awesome track, running a 250 two stroke with low fearing is real fun. I need help I placed the billboard saf into my personal folder and I still get all the trees and lots of lag, and second fu#$ that winding uphill singletrack climb. I almost threw my screen threw the window the first time I attempted that
Jre
Team: squid

Post by Jre »

That's what I've been waiting for, a hare scramble track. I really recommend for watching a movie Tougher than iron - The enduro at Erzberg. If someone hasn't seen, I think it really makes this track much more interesting. :)
The enduro side of the game has started growing up. Now we need just more these kind of outdoor xtreme enduro tracks and then have to put a race on. Yeah I think most people wouldn't like this cause of their computer specs, unfortunately I have the same problem too. (512 gddr5, 3Ghz, 4gb ddr3)
But this normal map thing is amazing! Before using them that game was absolutely better than MVA reflex or alive shit, now it'll be near a perfect when we'll get the environment too!

What this track is really lacking is some kind of narrow ruts that would show you where goes the most used lines, and of course for more realistic look. In some places I got a feeling that I don't know where the trail is going cause it is too smooth, both the textures and displacement. Also I personally hate those kind of corners that are sloped outside and doesn't have any rut or wall to keep bike on track, it makes some kind of unfinished feeling. Well I know track like this would take so much time to make every single corner perfect though.

However this track made a huge impression on x-enduro fan like me. Now I got more motivation to finish my gas gas when it has some real use. :wink:

I put my Gas Gas Wireframe.png Racing Team to try out that rocky hill section, it ended up badly cause they had too shiny bikes due to the unfinished skins and they dazzled. Oh and they had no normal maps at all so the bike was slippery as hell.

Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

Maby im a retard but im having such a hard time knowing where to go on tracks like these , i end up freeroaming like a madmen :) any tips? :D
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Photomorti wrote:Maby im a retard but im having such a hard time knowing where to go on tracks like these , i end up freeroaming like a madmen :) any tips? :D
Follow the track map?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
blackbeard

Post by blackbeard »

Go slow and pay attention to ground shading, if that fails start a new race and if you get confused fall over and it'll point you at the next gate
cbrew772
Team: Brew Designs|

Post by cbrew772 »

Some one should post a full lap even if they have to put it in 2 vids. Because i dont even know where to go off of the first turn! But the course seems sick!!
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
cbrew772 wrote:Tysen!! Go show him up man :lol:
Im not a stock track hero haha. If he wants to get shown up then he needs to race an rf national. Yes, I went there :D
Stormz wrote:Hoffman pisses more excellence than you will ever hope to achieve, Blake curry, whoever you are
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

I still got the same problem :) i have no clue where to go its so confusing :shock: :shock: :shock: or im just retarted maby
blackbeard

Post by blackbeard »

Do what I said and start a new race. If you get confused fall over and it'll point your gender at the next timing gate
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Open the track up in editor, click on the timing gates button
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

Track is so detailed and amazing. Good job DJ
west
Team: *eMc*

Post by west »

dj it will be very nice if u share the water object u have on this beautiful track ,
link of the topic : http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27353[/size] => new engine's sounds