2014 MotoOption Supercross Rd 2 - Phoenix

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Re: 2014 MotoOption Supercross Rd 2 - Phoenix

Post by NoFear345 »

Awesome thanks!
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

woahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
Jake76

Post by Jake76 »

Round of applause for Chris on this one!
James_122 wrote:Just cause my dick is small does not mean i am Chinese you racist
jlv wrote:Mike has been secretly practicing on the 03 server...
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

WOW I love it!!! traction is perfect :shock: :shock:
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Wow. Keep making tracks like this! The environment is amazing, the jumps feel like I'm actually racing supercross. This is beautiful man. Good stuff, Chris!
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

FYI, ANYBODY WHO DIDN'T SEE MY POST IN THE 2014 MOTOPTION SUPERCROSS THREAD, YOU ONLY GET 1 CHANCE ON 19805 AND 19806, AND THEY ARE FOR QUALIFYING TIME. I WILL POST 2 MORE SERVERS LATER FOR THE SECOND TIMED QUALIFYING SESSION.

See this post: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 30#p532885
Nick#126
Team: Privateer

Post by Nick#126 »

Track is perfect, love it ! Thanks guys !
Nick van Gerwen
m121c

Post by m121c »

Really good job to all the creators involved in the making of this. It's awesome how you listened to all of us complainers and tried to change it up to fit everyone's opinions! I think you found that fine line between fun and realism already, I'm only more excited to see the tracks now further on down the line. Great job, track is sick, stadium is sick, it's awesome.

I can't find anything bad to say about it but I will just give some very nit picky things that I could think off (mind you it took me a few laps to think of this) that may want to be tried? I don't know it's sick already but it could possibly put a twist or a little different feeling for different tracks, no two tracks are the same in supercross irl, they don't have to be in game either.

My thoughts:

The whoops - Glad to see you got rid of the dips in between them, I can actually go through them now with out a weird swap out of no where. I think it would be cool to try bigger whoops that are more rounder. The whoops now are kinda cupped out, although looking at pictures of the supercross tracks from previous years I do see a lot of sharp cupped out whoops like that so they are pretty real. One thing I notice though is if the whoops are further apart is sx the rounder they are, and the closer they are the sharper they are, this holds somewhat true most of the time imo. I can't remember what round it was last year but I remember it had massive whoops they were really tall and spaced apart but they were really round.

Kind a like this:

Again though, these whoops you have now are really nice, they ride well, are pretty realistic, and are not sketchy. Just trying to through out possible idea incase you want to try it out.

Berms - Thank you. That's all I have to say. No suggestions here they are exactly what I envision a sx berm to be.

Jumps and Triples - Spot on, I felt the rhythms this week are a huge improvement to what they were last week (last weeks were good just took time to get used to). I thought they had a bit more pop, and the triples well no suggestions there either they were perfect just like last weeks.

Traction - I like how you are changing the traction through out the series depending on how it was in the past. Phoenix is usually known for being really slippery so I get why the traction is the way it is (if it was even changed). I am still a believer in making the traction how you find it to be in the first heat or second heat race (really tacky from all the track work), to me it would be a little more enjoyable than then main event feeling (slippery dry beat up track) but that is just my opinion. Not everything can be easy so making it slippery makes it a challenge which is good.

Awesome track. Sick job everyone involved. Overall I think we will see some really awesome racing again like last week and I know it will be more enjoyable to play. Thanks for the hardwork!
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

When i load the track my game freezes and gives an error im running 1.8 because i cant run 1.9 this sucks
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bad Bitches

Post by JGeorge22 »

dope
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Jlv have to get back.. look at this track , omg , this traction is very slippery...
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bad Bitches

Post by JGeorge22 »

sorry for dp, but I like everything except i think the whoops are a weird shape
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

jasper125 wrote:When i load the track my game freezes and gives an error im running 1.8 because i cant run 1.9 this sucks
Well whats the error and why cant you run 1.9?
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

barrington314 wrote:
jasper125 wrote:When i load the track my game freezes and gives an error im running 1.8 because i cant run 1.9 this sucks
Well whats the error and why cant you run 1.9?
I´ve been working on it with jlv but until now we didn´t find anything :evil:
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27713
Maybe you know why my game is crashing i hope so!