2014 MotoOption Supercross Rd 6 - San Diego

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: 2014 MotoOption Supercross Rd 6 - San Diego

Post by yzmxer608 »

Traction feels fine for me, and the first section and dragon's back are fine for me too, just have to figure out the technique to get them correctly (first rhtym I tire-tap the middle roller then jump over the table, the dragon's back try to jump into the last whoop). My only gripe are the 90's, the one before the finish isn't bad but the others are very small, I had to lower my roll damping to even be able to use them because I couldn't lean over into them. The split section I think could have a larger berm on the outside to bank off of, it's kind of awkward now. The inside could have a rut built into the lip of the outer line to keep it even (note I haven't tried cutting between lanes so the "normal" line probably isn't too bad I'm guessing).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

yzmxer608 wrote:Traction feels fine for me, and the first section and dragon's back are fine for me too, just have to figure out the technique to get them correctly (first rhtym I tire-tap the middle roller then jump over the table, the dragon's back try to jump into the last whoop). My only gripe are the 90's, the one before the finish isn't bad but the others are very small, I had to lower my roll damping to even be able to use them because I couldn't lean over into them. The split section I think could have a larger berm on the outside to bank off of, it's kind of awkward now. The inside could have a rut built into the lip of the outer line to keep it even (note I haven't tried cutting between lanes so the "normal" line probably isn't too bad I'm guessing).
Yeah, one thing that i dont think has every been made perfect was a split section, i like the way i did mine in Minneapolis updated, but the split turns NEVER have enough berm on the outside top to make useful
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

AWood wrote:San Diego once again proving that JLV sx traction is one of the best to go with. If it aint broke dont fix it.

Great job track team on this one! i live the extended double! and the outside and inside lines are almost even before the SX triple! hard to come by with an inside roller line in Sim. Split sectrion is pretty good i would like to see a bigger berm on the top of the outside so its at least close to the inside line. Everything is fun great job guys!

Finally big smooth triples like A3. i like these ones compared to the Oakland style lips :D I do think the 90s should be a bit bigger because theyre normally pretty damn big in real life, and i think the whoops are WAY too big, i know theyre big in real life but these are like national rollers and feel like they need to be cut in half. At least they ride half decent :)
posted in wrong thread
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
YZ85#31
Crushed Dissenter
Team: privateer

Post by YZ85#31 »

the traction for this track is horrible i slide out of the corners and into them and then when i hit the whoops im hitting them side ways cos of the lack of traction but i still think use are doing a great job with these tracks so keep em coming
thats what she said.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

YZ85#31 wrote:the traction for this track is horrible i slide out of the corners and into them and then when i hit the whoops im hitting them side ways cos of the lack of traction but i still think use are doing a great job with these tracks so keep em coming
Sorry but this sounds just like lack of skill
Evo997
Team: Privateer

Post by Evo997 »

Lynch wrote:Sorry but this sounds just like lack of skill
Definitely, I don't think I've slid out yet.
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

I also downloaded after they were fixed, and also still get "client track modified." Help, please?
That guy on the two stroke
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

Track rides mint on the ol' m1030.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

T-RIDER wrote:Track rides mint on the ol' m1030.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Ih8Hondas wrote:I also downloaded after they were fixed, and also still get "client track modified." Help, please?
Did you possibly download one of the versions of Anaheim 2 that I posted for some guys to test who were getting frame skips?
Lo2Rider

Post by Lo2Rider »

Overall really like the track. This is what I mean by scale. On this track you have to be precise, this is what it makes it interesting.

I would like to ask : Would it be possible to try a different dragon back for a future track ?
This one is good, the problem is that all the dragon back are easy and are the same. There is 3 bumps and you just have to double single. Maybe a dragon back with 4 bumps would be harder and so more interesting ? It could turn out horrible but I think it worth the try.
Markham

Post by Markham »

Lo2Rider wrote:Overall really like the track. This is what I mean by scale. On this track you have to be precise, this is what it makes it interesting.

I would like to ask : Would it be possible to try a different dragon back for a future track ?
This one is good, the problem is that all the dragon back are easy and are the same. There is 3 bumps and you just have to double single. Maybe a dragon back with 4 bumps would be harder and so more interesting ? It could turn out horrible but I think it worth the try.
If u look at A1 the dragons back has 4 bumps going up.the tracks have different dragons backs every round they are in.i no what u mean about double single but if u make them crazy hard then people tend not to like them.everything rf does is try to find a happy medium for these tracks.thanks for the feed back
Evo997

Post by Evo997 »

I almost prefer the three bump because it keeps it tamed and easier for people less skilled. On the 450F in San Diego, if you skim the dragons back, as apposed to jumping into it, you can avoid the on off and land on the backside. So there's still variety in it, it's just about who's doing it.
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

Loving this track. Thanks a lot!!
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

wheels1758 wrote:
Ih8Hondas wrote:I also downloaded after they were fixed, and also still get "client track modified." Help, please?
Did you possibly download one of the versions of Anaheim 2 that I posted for some guys to test who were getting frame skips?
I'm not sure, so I guess it's possible, yeah. Sorry for delayed reply. Guess I missed it last time I was in here.
That guy on the two stroke