2024 RaceFactory Nationals Round 2 Hangtown

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

2024 RaceFactory Nationals Round 2 Hangtown

Post by Official rF Gaming »

This is the official 2024 RaceFactory Nationals Championship Series.

Click here to download the object pack

Round 1 Fox Raceway

Round 2 Hangtown

You only need one of the object packs. If you want to use the full object remover, only put that object pack in your personal folder.

*The "playdough" version is made to increase visibility for the racers. "Mediumv2" Is the medium resolution track, with objects removed.

*All tracks and content on the track are property of RaceFactory and are not to be used for organized events without our written consent.
Last edited by Official rF Gaming on Tue May 28, 2024 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
bh5o
Team: EXC

Re: 2024 RaceFactory Nationals Round 1 Fox Raceway

Post by bh5o »

first message on the 2024 post
Donut MX
Team: Privateer

Post by Donut MX »

i like the idea of the new style. pumped on the 4k terrain choice too - obviously works wonders on pala's big hf size. its similar to ironman style (which imo is best for competitive racing). just think it should be closer to the amount of ironman pre-made vs this less pre-made. maybe higher erode will compensate.
Anglemyer57

Post by Anglemyer57 »

not sure if it is just me but it feels like the pre made roughness is applied more to jump faces then the corners themselves. i think either add a lil more rough to the corners or dial the jump face rough down too.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: 2024 RaceFactory Nationals Round 2 Hangtown

Post by Jeremy150 »

First post updated with Hangtown
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Donut MX wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:22 am i like the idea of the new style. pumped on the 4k terrain choice too - obviously works wonders on pala's big hf size. its similar to ironman style (which imo is best for competitive racing). just think it should be closer to the amount of ironman pre-made vs this less pre-made. maybe higher erode will compensate.
Anglemyer57 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:53 pm not sure if it is just me but it feels like the pre made roughness is applied more to jump faces then the corners themselves. i think either add a lil more rough to the corners or dial the jump face rough down too.
Thanks both of you guys for the constructive criticism
carl
Team: Vurb

Post by carl »

Donut MX wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:22 am i like the idea of the new style. pumped on the 4k terrain choice too - obviously works wonders on pala's big hf size. its similar to ironman style (which imo is best for competitive racing). just think it should be closer to the amount of ironman pre-made vs this less pre-made. maybe higher erode will compensate.
+1
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

I like that you decided to try to make the ruts smaller and the bumps harder to try and slow the track down, but then you also left the rest of the track 2:1 scale and it just rides so bad. I'm sweating the entire way into and out of a corner because it's actually a challenge on this track, then I get out of the corner and proceed to reach 70mph to clear the 210 foot BOOTER that's a 25 foot double irl.

Please - either commit to making harder more realistic tracks and downscale the ENTIRE track, not just the ruts, OR go back to 2017 where the ruts are 7 feet tall and you never have to let off. Right now you're somewhere in the middle and it's just not fun at all.
Donut MX

Post by Donut MX »

Hangtown is a big step in the right direction from fox. Especially the bigger pre-made bumps (Also, best track you've made Caleb - nice). I still think the ruts should be a touch bigger, unless yall change the erode settings for them. The skinny fox ruts didn't erode very well imo - they kinda became vertical and almost unrideable in a not fun way. I very much appreciate all the different styles yall are trying this year - I just am obsessed with 2023 hangtown and ironmans style / erode settings. Keep up the good work fellers.