Loretta Lynn's 2012 RF race

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Bret The Jet

Re: Loretta Lynn's 2012 RF race

Post by Bret The Jet »

hollistergp, lakewood national, highpoint national, millville national, and dj's redbull arch .saf
I got all those tracks and went and tried to connect to the server. It didn't work. So i put Loretta Lynns 2010 in my Personal folder and it worked.
gmanmxracer
Team: Privateer

Post by gmanmxracer »

Sorry to hear I'm not the only one who has problems getting the last few tracks to work. What is the problem with including everything in one download? I don't care if every track is 100mb or larger. The extra 30 seconds it would take to download is far better than the extra 60 minutes it takes to read threads, download other tracks, etc. If not, someone should sticky a thread of necessary objects, tracks, etc that includes EVERYTHING needed for any new track and update it prior to releasing any new track. The current version of that thread is obsolete and worthless.
I have about 2 hours per week to play video games and for the past month I have spent that time getting stuff to work instead of riding.
LL 2012 is awesome and thanks to everyone who did all that work for FREE. Can't imagine how you people make these incredible tracks every couple weeks. Do you sell drugs, collect unemployment or god forbid are disabled or something? Where do you find the time?
Thanks again for all the awesome free stuff.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

gmanmxracer wrote:Sorry to hear I'm not the only one who has problems getting the last few tracks to work. What is the problem with including everything in one download? I don't care if every track is 100mb or larger. The extra 30 seconds it would take to download is far better than the extra 60 minutes it takes to read threads, download other tracks, etc. If not, someone should sticky a thread of necessary objects, tracks, etc that includes EVERYTHING needed for any new track and update it prior to releasing any new track. The current version of that thread is obsolete and worthless.
I have about 2 hours per week to play video games and for the past month I have spent that time getting stuff to work instead of riding.
LL 2012 is awesome and thanks to everyone who did all that work for FREE. Can't imagine how you people make these incredible tracks every couple weeks. Do you sell drugs, collect unemployment or god forbid are disabled or something? Where do you find the time?
Thanks again for all the awesome free stuff.
Others call it living in your parents basement... I call it winning. :wink: :lol:
kxalex31
Team: Evergood

Post by kxalex31 »

still cant join without getting disconnected because i dont have the client verison
Mac Oneal
Team: None

Post by Mac Oneal »

Is there a low version for this? Because for some reason this is the only RF track I lag on.
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

Yamahaman95 wrote:
dylan22 wrote:Waaay better then other years. My laptop aint going to cut it though. 45fps in single player.
45fps is bad? da fuck is wrong with u? i play nationals with 39 other people and im getting 20fps avg..and im like stoked to get that...
Pretty sure he meant won't cut it for online racing... 45 fps with 1 bike... now multiply that by about 20, now his laptop should get about 8 fps...
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

Stickerz wrote:
Yamahaman95 wrote:
dylan22 wrote:Waaay better then other years. My laptop aint going to cut it though. 45fps in single player.
45fps is bad? da fuck is wrong with u? i play nationals with 39 other people and im getting 20fps avg..and im like stoked to get that...
Pretty sure he meant won't cut it for online racing... 45 fps with 1 bike... now multiply that by about 20, now his laptop should get about 8 fps...

i know that..thats why i said racing nationals..i fell like 20fps is normal...
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Mx-Team947

Post by Mx-Team947 »

Awesome thanks :)
ilka

Post by ilka »

Guys I also have no objects on this track. Link provided in one of the first posts is dead now ;(
Lo2Rider

Post by Lo2Rider »

Missed the released, downloaded the track 10 minutes ago. Agree, fun track :) ! The only bad point is that it lags a little bit.
McLovin
Team: Basedgod

Post by McLovin »

Sick track dude!
PREME TEAM
THeBoSS

Post by THeBoSS »

Sick
leon219

Post by leon219 »

I already download all the ama pro national tracks but I still missing some objects like the motorsport tent