Death Valley MX: Release

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Post by Nybrok »

1.16.9 for me bitches! Awesome track !
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Track should go on 01. Just saying.
MX196

Post by MX196 »

1:15.9 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

really having a lot of fun on the track! The finish line ramp is :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :| :| :| :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: GREAT :D
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

Forgot to put this whip in my comment sorry :)
landed a bit to far :) Im still waiting to pull a whip this big in a online race and look some1 behind me in the face , i love those lookback whips or how do you call them anyway?

MotoRockstar777

Post by MotoRockstar777 »

Holy crap you guys are fast either that or i just really suck. My fastest is like a 1.20 :)
VillaMoto
Team: Private

Post by VillaMoto »

Love this track!
geecomonster

Post by geecomonster »

This is just your first release ? WTF this is just one of the best track's that are around here for mxs !
from now this is just my new favo track, let keep them coming men ! ! ! !
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

really fun track great work man. the braking bumps are great and are the right size. track has a lot of fun jumps and nice ruts in the corners. really good job on this one. Only thing i did'nt like is that the track seemed kind of short but its not that big of a deal. The track is super fun pinning a 125 everywhere. great times!
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

im going to be the only one moaning here but the banners track textures and rebull archs etc.. isnt showing up as i seem to see is the ama stakes.
i do however like the layout even though nothing seems to be working for me.

can anyone help i the one thing ive oticed is the majority of the details like the banners and the board behind the gates looks like stuff from the steel city and show up fine on that track so im a luittle confused as to how it wont show up on this track.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Photomorti wrote:Forgot to put this whip in my comment sorry :)
landed a bit to far :) Im still waiting to pull a whip this big in a online race and look some1 behind me in the face , i love those lookback whips or how do you call them anyway?

Wish I could wip like that. That was sick.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
PownMasterFlex

Post by PownMasterFlex »

Mikeyyart10 wrote:im going to be the only one moaning here but the banners track textures and rebull archs etc.. isnt showing up as i seem to see is the ama stakes.

can anyone help i the one thing ive oticed is the majority of the details like the banners and the board behind the gates looks like stuff from the steel city and show up fine on that track so im a luittle confused as to how it wont show up on this track.
Mine is also doing this. When i start it it says this:

Warning: missing shape file @deathvalleymx/objects/bigbale.shp
Warning: missing shape file @deathvalleymx/objects/ramp_50.shp
300 MB texture memory used

My next friday mx track is also like this. Its just really bland and the track is all the one color. Just brown. On death valley mx the track is all one color apart from the sand sections where they are white and chunky on the edges. Am i just missing some files?
MotoRockstar777

Post by MotoRockstar777 »

Mikeyyart10 wrote:im going to be the only one moaning here but the banners track textures and rebull archs etc.. isnt showing up as i seem to see is the ama stakes.

Well thats wierd have you tried redownloading it. Everthing is in the folder it should be working, you shouldn't need any other tracks for it to work.
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

PownMasterFlex wrote:

Mine is also doing this. When i start it it says this:

Warning: missing shape file @deathvalleymx/objects/bigbale.shp
300 MB texture memory used

My next friday mx track is also like this. Its just really bland and the track is all the one color. Just brown. On death valley mx the track is all one color apart from the sand sections where they are white and chunky on the edges. Am i just missing some files?
this is exactly what im getting. and to answer motorockstar777 i have redownloaded it this happen also on Black Mesa where its just brown texture and all i see is the ama stakes. it real confuses me as i dont have a clue what to do as i even open death valley folder after extracting it and everyhting is there and should work now it could be my computer but i highly doubt it as Steel city and budd creek both uses quite a lot of the same banners and the board behind the gates etc.. and they work fine on my computer so if anyone can explian were im going wrong im happy to listen as i only want to play the track as it was intended to be played.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
joe_389
Team: Collective Family

Post by joe_389 »

Short but sweet, i love it!
The Family:Lane 199-Alex 526-Dylan 14-Daniel 421-Brady 21 AUS