Lexington SX Updated 2

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Omega15z
Team: DeCal Works Racing

Lexington SX Updated 2

Post by Omega15z »

Hey guys, thought this track would be awesome dry!

(link removed - jlv)

Credit:
Kyle Watts for making the track
DJ for the Tileinfo's!
Last edited by jlv on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Re: Lexington SX Updated 2

Post by JT43 »

Did you get permission to release this?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Omega15z

Post by Omega15z »

Why do you care? :?:
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Why you don't answer? :?:
Omega15z

Post by Omega15z »

Bc its nobody's bees wax! Just a f**king update! Get over yourselves!!! :roll:
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

No need to get all aggressive and defensive. It's 137's track, and you have no right to release it without his consent. You have affectivly "ripped" his track. So don't tell me to get over my self when you sir, are in the wrong.
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Omega15z

Post by Omega15z »

I gave him fucking credit bitch!!! Who the fuck you think Kyle Watts is??? Just a good edition to the track, so stop being a little nigglet!
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Right I tried being nice but after that I'm not going to make the effort anymore, so stop being a fucking stupid prick and respect other people's work. I don't give a fuck if you gave him a shout out. And it was hardly a big edition was it? You deleted some water objects and changed the tile map. Now why don't you piss off and "get over yourself" you childish, racist, wanker.
Omega15z

Post by Omega15z »

Hey thats exactly what I did!!! lol Bitch do somthin bout it! It isn't against the law you can't do shit about it and many tracks have dry and non-dry editions.
He's not worried about it and will probably be happy I did it for him! Now he doesn't have to waste ten minutes! Look hows this I'll make sure not to do this stuff
for any of your creations! Hows that sounds?? (feels like I'm trying to make a deal with a 5 yr old)
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

You're the one being childish, and I was shocked when I seen you were 25, and yeah that would be good, please never touch any of my tracks.
Whether, he is happy about it or he isn't, it isn't up to you to make that decision, you should have still asked him for his permission. This is what I stated earlier, but you got aggressive instead.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

I don't appreciate you releasing it without my permission, I go the original track creators permission and you should have done the same. I have to be straight up, but when I dont reply to message with re-updating the track and releasing it, it's a no.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
McLovin
Team: Basedgod

Post by McLovin »

137 wrote:I don't appreciate you releasing it without my permission, I go the original track creators permission and you should have done the same. I have to be straight up, but when I dont reply to message with re-updating the track and releasing it, it's a no.
"He hasen't been online in a while and I still sent him a message." Mr. Kyle Watts
PREME TEAM
Omega15z

Post by Omega15z »

Look guys drop the crap, I edited it (with minimal changes) big whoop who ever is happy about it download and try it! Whoever isn't well that's your problem!
Its not copy-written so there is no argument. If the creator didn't want it to be edited, then he shouldn't had released it as a regular folder. I do apologize to the
original creator, I would had been under better circumstances if I would had came to you first. What's done is done so like I said earlier if you dislike it don't download it
and don't bother opening the topic.

Sincerely,
Tony Del Rio #35
McLovin
Team: Basedgod

Post by McLovin »

Omega15z wrote:Look guys drop the crap, I edited it (with minimal changes) big whoop who ever is happy about it download and try it! Whoever isn't well that's your problem!
Its not copy-written so there is no argument. If the creator didn't want it to be edited, then he shouldn't had released it as a regular folder. I do apologize to the
original creator, I would had been under better circumstances if I would had came to you first. What's done is done so like I said earlier if you dislike it don't download it
and don't bother opening the topic.

Sincerely,
Tony Del Rio #35
<3 I like you cause your a friend of Chris.
PREME TEAM
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Omega15z wrote:Bc its nobody's bees wax! Just a f**king update! Get over yourselves!!! :roll: