Rattlesnake Canyon

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Racers52

Re: Rattlesnake Canyon

Post by Racers52 »

DM 119 wrote:Image
7.4 out of 10
Title was misleading, I was expecting rattlesnakes, and canyons. I didnt get either. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

02ranger_mike wrote:
checkerz wrote:***TRACK REFERENCES MISSION VALLEY***

***Not actual track pictured. This was one of my first MVA tracks hahahaahahaha*** (no pic no download right?)

[/url]

how can I get this track? HAHA looks fun
It's one of my first MVA Unleashed Tracks... actually my first I think. It's called "Vertical Limit" I doubt it rides worth a damn even in MVA, but I used to think it was sick.

And DM 119, my sarcasm detector is going off, so how is this for an answer...

Drive your off road moped, dirt hill rampin machine off the mudder ducking twack and get bit by a snake or something climbing the canyon wall beeeeyottttcchhh haha
beanz43
Team: Privateer

Post by beanz43 »

not a rediculously bad track but take you're tiem next tiem it looks a little rushed and way outta perportions and out of scale but overall i would rate it a 5 outta 10 and you should spend more then 3 hours on it
ant40c

Post by ant40c »

beanz43 wrote:not a rediculously bad track but take you're tiem next tiem it looks a little rushed and way outta perportions and out of scale but overall i would rate it a 5 outta 10 and you should spend more then 3 hours on it
I like how this guy is giving checkerz tips :lol:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

beanz43 wrote:not a rediculously bad track but take you're tiem next tiem it looks a little rushed and way outta perportions and out of scale but overall i would rate it a 5 outta 10 and you should spend more then 3 hours on it
You're right, now I'm embarrassed I spent whole evenings on this instead of just 3 hours.
yz171kx12

Post by yz171kx12 »

You must be new here :roll:
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

yz171kx12 wrote:
You must be new here :roll:
He's only 1 day newer than you. :lol:
beanz43
Team: Privateer

Post by beanz43 »

It wuz a joak. chell owt.
yz171kx12

Post by yz171kx12 »

Stickerz wrote:He's only 1 day newer than you. :lol:
Well he's acting like he's been here for 1 day.
D173
Team: No Thanks

Post by D173 »

I think the track is relaxing and just straight up fun to play. I just want to thanks checkerz for making this sick track. Would've been cool to see more elevation changes, but I am still in love with this track :D