2015 MotoSport rF National Round 5: High Point

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Re: 2015 MotoSport rF National Round 5: High Point

Post by AWood »

wheels1758 wrote:
AWood wrote:Anyways, idk why YOU'RE so against me for track comments. where i can understand Chris or Race. I feel bad for Race though trying to do all he could.
I'm not against you for track comments.

I'm against you for telling the guys who worked hard on this track that they suck, when you're offering no help to update tracks. The only thing you'll offer is "feedback", and that's not what we need.
Ive offered help multiple times and been turned down. What else do i do?

And i said the track was shit, not really them
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

AWood wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:
AWood wrote:Anyways, idk why YOU'RE so against me for track comments. where i can understand Chris or Race. I feel bad for Race though trying to do all he could.
I'm not against you for track comments.

I'm against you for telling the guys who worked hard on this track that they suck, when you're offering no help to update tracks. The only thing you'll offer is "feedback", and that's not what we need.
Ive offered help multiple times and been turned down. What else do i do?

And i said the track was shit, not really them
Help? You want to ride the track and tell us what to change?

We need people who know how to place statues, decals, render shadows, build banners, etc. Not ride the track and say what's wrong with it.
AWood

Post by AWood »

wheels1758 wrote:
Help? You want to ride the track and tell us what to change?

We need people who know how to place statues, decals, render shadows, build banners, etc. Not ride the track and say what's wrong with it.
I can make tracks, place statues and decals.

i cant render shadows or build banners, only a few can.

But someone Can build banners that we have now, and shadows arent necessary. and there have been full tracks released w/o them
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
MX181

Post by MX181 »

Yamahaman95 wrote:now i have to go work in the shop, i want to race tonight..but ill probably work on Washougal instead...RIP Washougal
I woke up right to some woman calling me to tell me about her new drinking game!!! Yes, A FUCKING DRINKING GAME not even a come over scenario....... Anyway i was also treated by messages telling me some turkey was stealing tracks... i was like hold up niggs, i don't give out any of my tracks only those i release which is little... Anyway come to conclude Mr.Spinbike was doing shougs so he thinks... i have got half of my terrain already updated and i am very very pleased with how its coming along, much better nearly time for beta testing (soz awood i hear your pretty good at that but i don't really give my tracks to anyone but smr and chris if he wants it cause he is the big daddy).

For reals doe Tony... Go get them invoices under control as they can be real slags when you haven't got them under control and for shougs ive got it dude. If you wanna fight about it, be scared i do bench and squat.....
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

The sections same as last years track are built directly on an overlay. I don't give 2 shits if you believe it. They are. Scaling could be different and sizing overall but I know that for a fact. I also know many people ride my 80% complete old track base and said it was way better than old high point.

I also know this isn't the first track to have cuts and it's tough to catch them during the building process. You're beloved Glen Helen even had a qualifying cheat last year I remember well.

Glad the track is so shitty but you're still qualifying and racing on it. Guess you're getting your money's worth.

I'm annoyed to have put in as much effort as I did to make these last 3 rounds ready and to what I felt was up to par only to be greeted with constant people making comments basically acting like we are idiots. There is a way to produce feedbackthat can help.

How good would this series be without me helping with updates or allowing my tracks to be updated/used? That's close to where I'm at. hopefully Gio who you ran off will give you permission otherwise you're stuck with just Budds, Indiana and Utah the rest of the series. That would suck huh.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

MX181 wrote:
Yamahaman95 wrote:now i have to go work in the shop, i want to race tonight..but ill probably work on Washougal instead...RIP Washougal
I woke up right to some woman calling me to tell me about her new drinking game!!! Yes, A FUCKING DRINKING GAME not even a come over scenario....... Anyway i was also treated by messages telling me some turkey was stealing tracks... i was like hold up niggs, i don't give out any of my tracks only those i release which is little... Anyway come to conclude Mr.Spinbike was doing shougs so he thinks... i have got half of my terrain already updated and i am very very pleased with how its coming along, much better nearly time for beta testing (soz awood i hear your pretty good at that but i don't really give my tracks to anyone but smr and chris if he wants it cause he is the big daddy).

For reals doe Tony... Go get them invoices under control as they can be real slags when you haven't got them under control and for shougs ive got it dude. If you wanna fight about it, be scared i do bench and squat.....
Well i guess you should give that message to chex because when i sent off Awood's favorite version of highpoint, he said to work on shougal...and ive made it before...but its all good.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Post by bossman241 »

6 pages of awood bitching, which isnt even his worst so i guess take that as a compliment....muddy creek last week and this week have been some of the most fun ive had outdoors on this game in a long time shits awesome
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

I thought the track turned out to be fun. Thanks boys
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

I don't play often anymore but I like to check out the new tracks for a couple laps each week and I must say that I've greatly enjoyed all 5 so far and I for one love this update to High Point. Perfect? Nope but what is? Fun? Hell yeah it is. Great job to everyone involved and I've gotta admit its great to see that Chex is still here making content for everyone, especially when I read these threads and see people like AWood as a shining example why myself and many other creators have bailed on this community and why I have 100's of GB's of unreleased content sitting in my HD.

Super fun track guys. Thanks!
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Thank you people that support the creators, (whilst i'm really not a creator and do a lot of grunt work) track making isnt easy and Checkerz, Tony, Korey, Barrington, Wheels, SMR, and myself do put alot of time into this stuff. Not trying to only look at the negative comments but also the positive! :D :D
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

awood has good points and or legitimate questions, comments, concerns. Its too bad hes also an asshole and all that goes out the window with the way he conveys them. :P
AWood

Post by AWood »

barrington314 wrote:awood has good points and or legitimate questions, comments, concerns. Its too bad hes also an asshole and all that goes out the window with the way he conveys them. :P
retweet
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Mr.Two wrote: I read these threads and see people like AWood as a shining example why myself and many other creators have bailed on this community and why I have 100's of GB's of unreleased content sitting in my HD.

The way Bent Wood is going, there will be no track creators left.
AWood

Post by AWood »

dylan22 wrote:
Mr.Two wrote: I read these threads and see people like AWood as a shining example why myself and many other creators have bailed on this community and why I have 100's of GB's of unreleased content sitting in my HD.

The way Bent Wood is going, there will be no track creators left.
i still got barrington <3
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

Track is fun to ride, thanks guys.