US Open Night 1 Track by Team dxb

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ddmx

US Open Night 1 Track by Team dxb

Post by ddmx »

The US Open of MXS: Night 1, brought to you by Team dxb

Let the racing commence
http://www.mediafire.com/?40h1bm1esnbo0kg

d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: US Open Night 1 Track by Team dxb

Post by d1abl019 »

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
it's so fun. (for now) :lol:
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by d1abl019 »

On second thought, i ran into a wall and went through it and can't get out >.<
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

not my favourite :(
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

looks good guys cant wait
DR.MIZ

Post by DR.MIZ »

Look at that fat dr.miz holeshot :) Good job david and crew.
ShackAttack12 wrote: A special rider model for jones will be made complete with cheeseburger in hand, 2nd chin, and 6 rolls below his man boobs.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

DR.MIZ wrote:Look at that fat Jack holeshot :) Good job david and crew.
Yeah,

Anyways... im not sure if its the traction on the track or the new snapshot conflicting with my setup but i cant even turn around these corners without my front wheel just instantly washing out
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

the traction is the exact same as jlv's traction for his supercross series. maybe it's because it's a tighter track that i should have turned up the friction a tad but idk.
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

This track is ridiculously frustrating for a rider of average skill. It is WAY too slippery, I'm surprised to see it's the same as the SX tracks, because it feels a lot worse. The whoops are HUGE for a tiny little track, I can't even begin to fathom a way through fast or slow without crashing, then the jump after is awful. Then there's a lot of little things, like right before the finish. You have to step off the table with a ton of speed because there is no lift at all, and I can rarely make the next corner. I'm pretty much done with this track after attempting about thirty laps and coming out with not a single clean one.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

warrior462 wrote:This track is ridiculously frustrating for a rider of average skill. It is WAY too slippery, I'm surprised to see it's the same as the SX tracks, because it feels a lot worse. The whoops are HUGE for a tiny little track, I can't even begin to fathom a way through fast or slow without crashing, then the jump after is awful. Then there's a lot of little things, like right before the finish. You have to step off the table with a ton of speed because there is no lift at all, and I can rarely make the next corner. I'm pretty much done with this track after attempting about thirty laps and coming out with not a single clean one.

well i think this race isn't designed to be for the D & C class riders, with money being on the line i think it was intentionally built challenging for the top riders to have a good race where no one can run away with it, if you push hard = crash.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Wow, didn't expect such a negative response.

Not saying it's right, but the design was meant to be easy to run smooth consistant lines, but to go fast, do the big lines, etc., you are also risking falling over. For instance, to double the rhythms isn't hard, but to try and triple, you have to be on it. The whoops aren't ahrd to go quarter throttle 1st gear across the top, but to pin it, you are risking eating it.

So... I want this race to be the best for everyone. It won't take much to knock down the whoops, up the traction, and provide more lips on the step offs if that is what you guys want. This race is for the riders. I will say, if we up the traction you'll be dealing with wheelying out of corners.

We made the call last night to take collision off the bales to make it a bit easier on everyone as well, we're not opposed to listening to feedback.
Spazz

Post by Spazz »

I haven't found any problem with the track. Its fun, you have good line choices the woops are fun.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

I actually like the track a lot like it is now as far as dispmap goes, it's great to have a track that needs you to be smooth and controlling with the throttle instead of pinning it always just to clear a triple.

The only thing that could be changed is the traction, like so many have said it's a bit on the slippery side with the front end washing out in the turns. How about a test how the track rides with putting the traction settings "backwards" like it was in blackhawk hollow, that way you can still make it slippery and eliminate the front end washing out constantly.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

I didn't mean to be too negative, I truly appreciate the hard work you guys do making tracks for us to ride. Don't make any changes for me, I didn't expect to be anywhere near qualifying for this race anyway. I didn't actually realize that this race was for money, so I certainly see the reason for making the track a bit tough. Hope all goes well with the race, thanks for the response.
excelmx112

Post by excelmx112 »

warrior462 wrote:This track is ridiculously frustrating for a rider of average skill. It is WAY too slippery, I'm surprised to see it's the same as the SX tracks, because it feels a lot worse. The whoops are HUGE for a tiny little track, I can't even begin to fathom a way through fast or slow without crashing, then the jump after is awful. Then there's a lot of little things, like right before the finish. You have to step off the table with a ton of speed because there is no lift at all, and I can rarely make the next corner. I'm pretty much done with this track after attempting about thirty laps and coming out with not a single clean one.
I would say im a average rider, or even under a average, but I found this track to be very fun and not slippery at all.