US Open Night 1 Track by Team dxb

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
yFMX
Team: Privateer

Re: US Open Night 1 Track by Team dxb

Post by yFMX »

I don't think the track is difficult. The only thing I don't like is corners. I think they're too flat. The rest of the track is great eventhough I would have liked bigger whoops with more space between each whoop.
I'm worried about my contest track now because the whoops are way bigger and tabletops are completely flat on top lol
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

So i think this track sucks,(not trying to put you guys down but, ive seen WAY better tracks from you guys in the track comp) I say the whoops and the corner before the finish need to be fixed.
(The whoops feel lop sided, on the left the first whoop seems SMALLER than the rest on the right, the first whoop on the right seems TALLER than the rest on the right, there are no lines through the whoops that is smooth) (The corner before the finish is WAY to sharp being the way it is, off the step-off, your carrying WAY too much speed into the corner)
The rest of the track is fine, PLEASE, PLEASE just fix these problems. Thank You :D
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

I love the disp, just the traction makes it impossible to do anything with it. I hit jump faces straight and get bounced sideways because it's slick. Fix the traction, it's one of or the best track so far.
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by d1abl019 »

The track is just fine for me, i can do the whoops semi-consistently without crashing and the corner before the finish i rarely have problems with, i think it's just your riding style, cuz i can clear the step off and still make the turn easily... Although the first tabletop in that section should have a little bit of a lip because i sometimes hit the rear wheel on the 2nd one..
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

My only gripe with the track is the whoops. Mainly because its just gonna be a mess once there is about 15 people on the track. Maybe the width as well. With the width of the track, all you need is 2 people to fall over, and the track will become blocked. This shouldnt be as bad without the bale collisions
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Whoops are a joke, other than that its fine. Mess with your setup and you can make the traction feel much much better. I can do consistent 54.5's all by myself. I agree whoops are going to be a huge problem come Friday night, but oh well the top 30 should be able to manage to get through there, right?...
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

nevermind, cant even play 02 with this track, dont ask me why, whatever, i wont race, it lags like shit :evil: :cry:
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

People whining about whoops, think about the trouble people have in real life.
End of story.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Simply hate this track no offense to all of the people that made it but, it is terrible I don't have any rythm what so ever on this track and I could not even get good to the point where i could run a clean lap... again no offense to anyone that made or help make this track but, honestly I hate it.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

So what you're trying to say is that this track is too difficult for you? Hmm, elite level race, elite level track.... I wonder why some people are having such troubles with this track?
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Traction takes some getting used to. Love the track lol. After about 30 laps I finally ran 10 straight. Good job guys.
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

I am not against the track but correct me if I am wrong. Isnt the US Open always held in Sam Boyd Stadium? I do believe it is quite open for dirtbike it that stadium yes its tight and a fun track but I dont believe it simulates the US open very well, considering the tightness of this track. I love the whoops and the section where you triple onto the table then triple out. Is a 52.1 worth entering in the race?
Eatin Zebra Cakes and playin MXS is my hobby.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Since you are wrong I am going to correct you. It is not held in Sam Boyd Stadium.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

Not being a smart ass. Where is it held?
Eatin Zebra Cakes and playin MXS is my hobby.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

It no longer exists, but was previously held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena which this stadium was built off of. It's, as the riders call it, a glorified Arenacross.