US Open Night 1 Track by Team dxb

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DJ99X

Re: US Open Night 1 Track by Team dxb

Post by DJ99X »

There is nothing wrong with the traction. I love it in fact. You can easily make tight flat turns without falling over
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Mikey wrote:Great track but... the bales are fucking horrible, damn.
How so? The inside bales have collision stopping people from cutting, and the small bales around corners have collision helping you from cartwheeling off the track. The bales down the straights have no collision allowing you to drift a little bit in the rhythms. Logically it makes perfect sense.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yeah logically it dose, but it didnt work. When your on the bales you just randomly catch one of them bales and your legs fly off, whats wrong with JLVs collision on bales? And whats up with the rookie placement on the bales? like 90% of my crash's have to do with bales :oops:
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

this is actually one of the most fun tracks to ride, probably my favorite even tho i hate supercross. Perfect scale and everything, woops are GREAT!
This track made me start playing again. when i am in school i just wanna get home and ride hehe.

4.5/5

peace!
Northspeed543

Post by Northspeed543 »

Mikey wrote:Yeah logically it dose, but it didnt work. When your on the bales you just randomly catch one of them bales and your legs fly off, whats wrong with JLVs collision on bales? And whats up with the rookie placement on the bales? like 90% of my crash's have to do with bales :oops:

LMAO You should stop running into the bales then.... probleme solved!
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

I have the same problem as Mikey. My guess would be the collision. I've been a good foot away from it and still caught it.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

motoxlova#1 wrote:I have the same problem as Mikey. My guess would be the collision. I've been a good foot away from it and still caught it.
I imagine you're imagining things.
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Yea I am. I looked back at the demo and it was a couple of times I lagged online. Nvm.
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

Track seemed to work fine for me, just sayin!

It definitely wasn't an "easy" track but wasn't all too difficult, there were no crazy rythm sections that changed laptimes by multiple seconds.

And if you have any complaints just look at the leaderboards for the laptimes. Pretty sure about 50-60 riders were all within 2 seconds of each other. Which is insane especially for this game. And yeah watch out for those moving haybales definitely throw off the laptimes.
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by d1abl019 »

Those 'moving bales' got me more often than not >.<