Arapahoe Sport Riders

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DK662

Arapahoe Sport Riders

Post by DK662 »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My 1st track. Been playing the game about a year and wanted to contribute like all of you have done for this awesome community!
Thanks to djd for the red bull arch.
Thanks to all of you that created tutorials on how to make everything, awesome learning experience.

Hope you all enjoy!

link
http://www.mediafire.com/?bq3qkr4v047893e
Stormz

Re: Arapahoe Sport Riders

Post by Stormz »

Just played it a little bit. It's a well laid out track in my opinion, not the most aesthetically pleasing, but not hideous either. The track flows pretty decently. The only real downside that i've noticed, is that the jumps feel a bit large, like MvA.

Good work though, especially on your first track.

I'd give it a 3.9/5.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

4/5 for me...but if it's on the First track scale....234/10...most peoples first tracks are terrible.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Not bad for ur first track

only thing i can say is, jumps are a bit on the huge side, but other than that, really fun to ride around!!

keep practicing ;)))
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

i like it , and for your first track this is amazing! Cant wait to see more from you.
And the jumps are indeed pretty massive but that not a bad thing for me :twisted: well yes it is cause im a goon :roll:
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

This is amazing for a first track! I've put in tons and tons of laps on this track, I'm really liking it. As others have said, the jumps are pretty big, but they're (at least some of them) challenging, which makes it soo much fun, I think it really sucks when there are tons of huge jumps that you can overjump so easily, but thats not the case with this track, well at least not for me, and I'm not that slow. Really gotta push it to get over some of the jumps here. Great job, I really hope we get to see some more from you!
DK662

Post by DK662 »

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Glad some of you are enjoying the track.

I was worried that the jumps were too big. My first mistake was making the track to long, and didnt want having to slow down to hit transitions.

I am starting the layout for a Rough sand track inspired by a local track thats only open 2-3 times a year for races. My job requires me to travel alot. I also want to dig into blender and get some good looking objects so it may be a few months before its done.

I will post updates In the upcoming tracks thread.

Thanks again everyone!
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

you, my friend, have tallent. I love this track. I can carry quite a bit of speed, even through the inside lines. I love how your ruts get a bit sharper towards the end of the corner. And considering this is your first track, I think you are amongst the most tallented track creators on here (or atleast you have potential). Good work, keep it up.
MxRyan
Team: Muc-Off Yamaha

Post by MxRyan »

I liked this track alot. some jumps are unrealistic but hey its your 1st track ruts are pretty nice. Great job overall 4/5
BlaZe#37

Post by BlaZe#37 »

Hey, super track, i like it very mutch !! nice to ride <3