AMA Amateur National Loretta Lynn

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: AMA Amateur National Loretta Lynn

Post by yzmxer608 »

Axle McOctane wrote:Of course, when I ride too conservatively I also fall. A lot of these ruts are easy to tip over in by not being aggressive enough. It will be interesting. It's pretty hard to complain about so many high-quality replicas being made.
The ruts have an inside lip on them, in the darker sections it's hard to even tell there is one there. I do it a lot too, I try to try to aim for the middle of the rut instead of coming into it at an angle.

I worked on it some (well I really only did timing gates and tested) so JB knows what I think about it. Tracks like this wear you out riding them though (at least if you use first person). The camera jumps around a lot and you have to try and pick lines and get to them while it's stuttering up and down. I don't mind it at all, but it gets to you if you do 5 or so races in a row ;).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

I just hope the people who signed up for A class are actually A class riders, otherwise theres going to be so many people swapping into other lanes and cleaning out everyone. Im having a hard time on 19802 getting around slower riders because they are just jumping all over the place. Stay straight or ride slower.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I hope the same, I'm pretty sketchy on this track too though. In 02 don't go on the gate drop and try to work through, it's like a minefield :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
botten144
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JDR/J-Star|KTM

Post by botten144 »

I hate that when you drive to the right with the finish line it wont tell. It have cost me alot of good lap times and possisions! But except from that i liked the track alot! :)
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

Yeah Botten I've done that a lot too. If you get a little too far to the right before the finish it won't count your lap.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Yeah, I did that twice this morning. :lol: You just have to make sure you are inside the Red Bull thing on the landing of the last double.
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

Deffinetly an extremely fun track. It was well made. Great job guys!
moto_savage114
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Project9

Post by moto_savage114 »

you guys are retards for making the track so rough. if you want to see the real loretta's and how much smoother it is watch this video.
its my bud Jason Brooks on a 250cc in the 250A class. watch for the supposed big bumps. lmao
the ruts need to be deeper like brina said and the track needs to be smoothed out alittle. 8)
watch this: http://youtu.be/UekeiWIPiLU
(250B 1st place) (125c 1st place)
Loretta's 2011MXS
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

moto_savage114 wrote:you guys are retards for making the track so rough. if you want to see the real loretta's and how much smoother it is watch this video.
its my bud Jason Brooks on a 250cc in the 250A class. watch for the supposed big bumps. lmao
the ruts need to be deeper like brina said and the track needs to be smoothed out alittle. 8)
watch this: http://youtu.be/UekeiWIPiLU
Thanks for ignoring me.
only one to win something real from the game!
moto_savage114
Crushed Dissenter

Post by moto_savage114 »

MY BAD YES IM FROM SACRAMENTO..
Loretta's 2011MXS
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Then you yell at me?
Where in Sac?

James I guess I havn't commented on this yet so here we go:
Sickest preview picture ever, ama stake placement could of been better, roughness-GNAR.

7.5/10
only one to win something real from the game!
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

There was still decent sized bumps on the track... This game has to have the tracks tweaked to make it feel realistic. The bumps on the track really aren't that bad, just a few places.

OT- Love the track guys. Only thing is some of the ruts didn't make sense. Atleast to me, they just went into a bad spot. a good 8-8.5/10.
moto_savage114
Crushed Dissenter

Post by moto_savage114 »

small chopping bumps not rollers. get the point in the video. i didn't see them jumping in and out of every corner. lmao
Loretta's 2011MXS
moto_savage114
Crushed Dissenter

Post by moto_savage114 »

forget again. i live in nor-cal. 8)
Loretta's 2011MXS
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Moto-savage, just shut up. You're annoying as to everyone except for yourself and you probably posted a video from the first moto of the day or something. We've tried to explain things to you, but you are just stupid or something and don't know how to read.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.