AMA Amateur National Loretta Lynn

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: AMA Amateur National Loretta Lynn

Post by checkerz »

moto_savage114 wrote:you guys are retards for making the track so rough.
I just looked on PureMXS, and I didn't see a better version made by you. Did I miss something? In fact, I didn't see one decent track, rough or smooth, made by you.

I think mxer and mittocs did a pretty good job. Could it have been better? Sure... but they built what THEY wanted because THEY were building it. When you build a track, YOU can make the decisions. It's okay to be constructive and say "I wish it wasn't as rough" or "The real version doesn't have this many bumps, or this big of bumps"; but calling someone who took THEIR time to build a track and share a track with YOU a retard is just plain lame.

D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T-F-U-L and UNGRATEFUL
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Agreed don't call them retards Im not the gratest but if you put time and effort into riding it a.ule get use to it and better and b.ule be good at all the other smoother tracks. Advice find good lines
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

Theres only a few things I wish this track had.
1) I wish it had a little more traction for the track being as rough as it is.
2) I wish their was more/deeper ruts, not just in corners but on the straights too.

I like the rough it allows the faster riders not pull away as much.
moto_savage114
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Project9

Post by moto_savage114 »

i appreciate them working hard on the track. im not the one being selfish and not listening to the people that are riding the track. i love the track, just needs to be smoothed out a little. all i wanted to say was they need to smooth it out a little and everyone gets but hurt and cuts at my thought. if you make a track look forward to people giving there opinion about it. when i say they are retards its because they work so hard and make a awesome track. but they ruin it with fuckin rollers down the straightaways. lmao
the rollers don't even look like the should be there. they call it a replica track but the only thing the same is the layout. the track its self and how it flows is way off. maybe they just need to take more opinions from other people. but like i said in a few other posts " thanks for the track. "
(250B 1st place) (125c 1st place)
Loretta's 2011MXS
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

moto_savage114 wrote:i appreciate them working hard on the track. im not the one being selfish and not listening to the people that are riding the track. i love the track, just needs to be smoothed out a little. all i wanted to say was they need to smooth it out a little and everyone gets but hurt and cuts at my thought. if you make a track look forward to people giving there opinion about it. when i say they are retards its because they work so hard and make a awesome track. but they ruin it with fuckin rollers down the straightaways. lmao
the rollers don't even look like the should be there. they call it a replica track but the only thing the same is the layout. the track its self and how it flows is way off. maybe they just need to take more opinions from other people. but like i said in a few other posts " thanks for the track. "
Put down the shovel...
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

moto_savage114 wrote:i appreciate them working hard on the track. im not the one being selfish and not listening to the people that are riding the track. i love the track, just needs to be smoothed out a little. all i wanted to say was they need to smooth it out a little and everyone gets but hurt and cuts at my thought. if you make a track look forward to people giving there opinion about it. when i say they are retards its because they work so hard and make a awesome track. but they ruin it with fuckin rollers down the straightaways. lmao

There aren't even rollers. You do realize that the section before the triple-double has rollers in it, the section before the camelback has rollers, the section after that has rollers, and that the section with the Red Bull arch has rollers, don't you? It sounds to me like you aren't familiar with track making or the track. You posted a video from so early into the day that the outsides of the corners were still wet and the ruts were hardly even deep (for Loretta's). To make choppy, rough stuff in this game, you have to make the bumps larger. If it were smaller, choppier bumps like in real life you would literally slide across the tops of them like ice because you wouldn't get any traction. If it were smoothed out, the track would be far too easy. You're probably just mad because you can't do a lap without crashing or something.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
moto_savage114
Crushed Dissenter

Post by moto_savage114 »

i ride fine on the track but thanks, i didn't like the track at first but now i kinda do. still is too rough, but hay i guess that's loretta's for you. lmao
i have played with track editor a little but im not releasing any tracks because they are team tracks only. I'm sure one day i will release them but not any time soon.
didn't mean to be such a dick at first i really do appreciate the track makers though thanks allot guys. 8)
Loretta's 2011MXS
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

moto_savage114 wrote: im not releasing any tracks because they are team tracks only.
Good joke.
only one to win something real from the game!
moto_savage114
Crushed Dissenter

Post by moto_savage114 »

Jones your 12 and don't even know how to skin a bike. get off my nuts!
Loretta's 2011MXS
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

^^^^ This guy knows his shit. :roll:
eknowles95
Crushed Dissenter

Post by eknowles95 »

^^^^ Damn right.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

moto_savage114 wrote:Jones your 12 and don't even know how to skin a bike. get off my nuts!
You're*
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

moto_savage114 wrote: i love the track, just needs to be smoothed out a little. all i wanted to say was they need to smooth it out a little
The major disconnect between you and all the other inhabitants of planet Earth is that everyone else recognizes this as an opinion yet you are so short sighted and self centered that you view this as a reality. The track does not NEED to be smoothed out a little. You would prefer the track if it were smoothed out a little. Maybe if your parents made you work for something, you might understand the difference.

You should try stepping outside of your own little version of reality and join the rest of us. It's fun out here...
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Post by Axle McOctane »

^^^ LOL! Way to civilize this little savage brat
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Garasaki wrote:
moto_savage114 wrote: i love the track, just needs to be smoothed out a little. all i wanted to say was they need to smooth it out a little
The major disconnect between you and all the other inhabitants of planet Earth is that everyone else recognizes this as an opinion yet you are so short sighted and self centered that you view this as a reality. The track does not NEED to be smoothed out a little. You would prefer the track if it were smoothed out a little. Maybe if your parents made you work for something, you might understand the difference.

You should try stepping outside of your own little version of reality and join the rest of us. It's fun out here...

Please don't quit posting again. Posts like this make my days start off with great laughs.